+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    BarefootedMumma is offline Aiming to be in the top 10 busiest users one week.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    DH Had a Mini LAN on the weekend. we have come to the agreement of a Mini LAN every month or 2. he invites 3-4 friends over (max of our lounge room & comps) If they give me $20-$30 they get a lift to & from LAN (non drivers) BBQ Dinner 2/3 nights, Sandwich lunches, ample drinks and a snack of choice (eg bag of chips, lollies). They also get a home made Dessert on the Friday and occasional cookies during the weekend fresh from oven.

I do lose him to his computer game a bit, but frankly when he is that depressed and anxious he gets super clingy and is worse then a new born (can't strap a 190KG man to my back to do laundry/cleaning/shopping) having him obsessed with Diablo is utter bliss.. Shame I am going away..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh my your spoilling these guys! Sounds like a good deal for them. I hope you get some well earnt time off for yourself after!

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH plays swtor atm too (star wars the old republic) which i have 2 characters on and my own account. I really like it but just dont seem to get much time to play, theres always something else to do! Might have a play tonight actually! I cant spend hours straight playing like DH does tho, gives me a headache!! He is always trying so hard to turn me into a massive gamer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by faroutbrusselsprout View Post
    Oh wow... He's got an addiction.
    Cranky at YOU?!?!? I'd be gone when he got back from one of his sessions.
    What do you guys do together or as a family?
    Completely unacceptable behaviour IMHO.
    Nothing.

Last attempt I made to get him to join Ds and I for a take away / t.v night was returned with a no thanks I want to do this (I was watching stargate which he does enjoy so its not like I was watching teen mom or ten things I hate about you)

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub

BarefootedMumma is offline Aiming to be in the top 10 busiest users one week.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Amira View Post
    Oh my your spoilling these guys! Sounds like a good deal for them. I hope you get some well earnt time off for yourself after!
    I am only expected to be present to wash dishes.

One of them is in a relationship and his girls and I usually go do something while they LAN. It's much less taxing on me doing it here then is is going to the monster lans we got to for his friends birthday.