+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    He actually is very cranky with me at the moment as I thin 2 over night per fortnight gaming sessions with his friends irl is more than enough, (he leaves here 3-4pm andgoes one night comes back 1-2 am, the other he doesn't come back til 1pm ish)
    He thinks I am being a cow and he should be able to go 3-4 nights a week at least.

Our last argument he said 18.5 hours was more than reasonable and i just didn't want him to see his friends
    Sent from my MB526 using BubHub

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemmi View Post
    He actually is very cranky with me at the moment as I thin 2 over night per fortnight gaming sessions with his friends irl is more than enough, (he leaves here 3-4pm andgoes one night comes back 1-2 am, the other he doesn't come back til 1pm ish)
    He thinks I am being a cow and he should be able to go 3-4 nights a week at least.

Our last argument he said 18.5 hours was more than reasonable and i just didn't want him to see his friends
    Oh Nemmi Is he really that deluded? Or are you married to a 5yo?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Oh wow... He's got an addiction.
    Cranky at YOU?!?!? I'd be gone when he got back from one of his sessions.
    What do you guys do together or as a family?
    Completely unacceptable behaviour IMHO.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My dh is just a gamer full stop, he gets up in the morning and turns the computer on, he turns it off and goes to work, comes home computer goes on, he will sit and play or read stuff for games from 6pm til midnight when he goes to bed, 1-2 times a fortnight he leaves the house between 3-4pm and goes gaming with his friends irl and does not return til 1-2 am at the earliest, the last session lasted 18.5 hours (and caused a very serious fight)

I can't talk about it with him, if I do I am 'being unfair' and a '*****' and not letting him see his friends 'ever'

Eta - my down time is when Ds is asleep or at daycare (daycare days I grocery shop etc)

did we marry the same man?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mummanna For This Useful Post:

GuestMember  (24-05-2012),ShanandBoc  (24-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I loose mine to games every night

Same.....my DH is a massive gamer. Current love is Diablo III. Guess it could b worse. At least he is home with us - even if he is off in some far away land

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Ah the good old monster lan session....mine doesnt do them too often nowadays tho. Last one was here and i was a good wife and made them all munchies. He was as happy as a pig in mud lol.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub
    Last edited by ShanandBoc; 24-05-2012 at 13:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am a work widow..... He's self employed so will work a full day 7-5, come home to see the kids then leave again at 7pm and work until 1-2am...

But hey! Anything that gets me out of having s.e.x.!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DH is a WoW and now Diablo III addict. But I'm kinda ok with it. if it doesn't go on too long. Sometimes I wish he'd just come to bed and snuggle especially with cold weather getting into a freezing bed isn't as nice as cuddles to get warm. He's also really into raiding, he loves telling me all about it too after he's had a good game and I have no idea what he's on about, just nod my head and go ooh thats nice. He only usually plays in the evenings or at night time though.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    DP had a whole heap of old PS2 games and I bought him a PS2 for christmas (he already has a PS3). Well my bother was up for about 2 months and both of them (DP 23 & BRO 20) were glued to Grand Theft Auto (A few different ones) for the entire time as DP had a broken leg.

I was sooo lonely.... I mean I had bubba but she wasn't at he stage of interacting etc so would just sleep all the time. My Broether would come shopping and stuff with me but we would get back and hoppy would be still playing the game. And the two of them talked about the game like it was real life.

Thanks
    Reviews
    From what i read about Diablo 3 most people will soon get over their facination with it. It really doesnt seem to be a long term game.
    My husband is a gamer and I play a bit too. I prefer him playing online games which he can easily involve me in compared to him going out and getting drunk or hanging out with mates. I know hes home and safe.

There is definately a need for balance though. For those that think their partner may be addicted perhaps keep a chart of how long he plays for over a month or so to prove your point.