Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Christians .... please help me

I am terribly depressed at how many people are signing their souls to hell as we speak..
    I have just witnessed a thread that literally made me cry at how many people on here are going to suffer.
    I know as christians we are bound to experience it, but sometimes seeing comments that make fun of our God makes me so angry.....
    I get really angry and worked up that I feel like screaming and punching something... (or someone)
    It frustrates me how many ppl are turning away from the light into the darkness...

Am I the only christian that finds it hard to love your enemy?

My whole body is burning right now.... why do atheists think we are a bad plague?

Im truly sickened ....

mummy to gods gift to us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Is anger a sin?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Whoa, who said anything about enemies?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoopuf View Post
    Is anger a sin?
    yes
    so is pride

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Perhaps people don't want to be "saved"

It's not your job to recruit people, and it's actually what makes people turn their backs even more.

Concentrate on you, not what others believe. You will never "win"

God loves everyone

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to BigRedV For This Useful Post:

beebs  (23-05-2012),FirstTimeMummy2012  (24-05-2012),FiveInTheBed  (23-05-2012),Gandalf  (23-05-2012),Guest1234  (23-05-2012),HarvestMoon  (23-05-2012),misskittyfantastico  (23-05-2012),share a book  (23-05-2012),trishalishous  (23-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am terribly depressed at how many people are signing their souls to religion as we speak..
    I have just witnessed a thread that literally made me cry at how many people on here are going to suffer.
    I know as atheists we are bound to experience it, but sometimes seeing comments that make fun of our beliefs makes me so angry.....
    I get really angry and worked up that I feel like screaming and punching something... (or someone)
    It frustrates me how many ppl are turning away from reality into the darkness...

Am I the only atheist that finds it hard to love your enemy?

My whole body is burning right now.... why do Christians think we are a bad plague?

Im truly sickened ....

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to faroutbrusselsprout For This Useful Post:

BaronessM  (23-05-2012),beebs  (23-05-2012),Bellaxo  (23-05-2012),delirium  (23-05-2012),Gandalf  (23-05-2012),misskittyfantastico  (23-05-2012),Mummato4  (23-05-2012),T 800  (23-05-2012),trishalishous  (23-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I get terribly depressed when I read that people opt to have faith in an unsubstantiated god when they could just have faith in themselves.

Just for the record I am a practicing satanist ..... And it's not devil worship it's self empowerment believing in yourself and taking responsibility for your actions is the best religion around

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mummato4 For This Useful Post:

BaronessM  (23-05-2012),trishalishous  (23-05-2012)

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by knomie View Post
    I am terribly depressed at how many people are signing their souls to hell as we speak..
    I know as christians we are bound to experience it, but sometimes seeing comments that make fun of our God makes me so angry.....
    It frustrates me how many ppl are turning away from the light into the darkness...

Am I the only christian that finds it hard to love your enemy?

My whole body is burning right now.... why do atheists think we are a bad plague?

Im truly sickened ....

mummy to gods gift to us
    Knomie, you seem like a really angry person and I find it concerning. Comments from the previous thread and comments like this:

...are not healthy, at all.

I implore you to seek help.

Here is a link for managing anger. Reach out. It's okay

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Witwicky For This Useful Post:

beebs  (23-05-2012),Benji  (23-05-2012),Guest1234  (23-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think as an individual, you need to let people make their own decision. You can only preach so much and the rest is left to others. I believe in god and love him with all my heart and put all my trust and faith in him but if no one else sees god that way then that is up to them. I don't agree with people making fun of him though because everyone should respect people's beliefs no matter what religion they believe in. I wouldn't get worked over silly comments anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My 'soul' was condemned by your christian faith the minute I discovered my sexuality, no amount of belief if a christian god can convert or save me based on something I biologically have no control over and that is why I turn away from your religion.

Please let go of your anger, your 'enemies' are not seeking your salvation or acceptance,

Anger is a sin, please pray to your god that he may give you the strength to over come your increasing displeasure at those who refuse to see things as you have been blessed to see them.

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GuestMember For This Useful Post:

delirium  (23-05-2012),Guest1234  (23-05-2012)