+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Why does it feel like my body is failing me?

We have been TTC for 9 months now. I have endo and polycystic ovaries. DH has been tested and he's fine. Today we have been referred back to my gyno for follow up. My gp has told me that I may have to have another laparoscopy and flush out the tubes and failing this perhaps clomid or straight to ivf depending on how much longer after surgery we want to continue trying. I feel like my body is failing me when I need/want it most!! I had a 'moment' in the drs car park and DH asked what was wrong? Wrong? Um, excuse me where should I start?! I can't seem to explain to him just how much I want this or how much it all is affecting me. His attitude is it will happen. I think it will happen for us but not knowing when or how is frustrating.

Im sorry for the long rant, I needed to vent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hugs to you!

Sorry to hear you're feeling down about this. It's understandable and sometimes guys just don't get that panic that women get over not being able to conceive. I guess the experience you're having is also different to him in that he's been told he's "fine".

Hope it gets better for you soon. Perhaps it would be good to hear others success stories after similar circumstances?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey, sorry to hear you're feeling down, I don't have a success story but I have a similar story so far (10months TTC, PCOS). Just wanted to let you know you're not alone and my DP is exactly the same!! Hang in there with it all xx