+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have my next scan booked on the 30th. The sac was seen after my really heavy bleeding, but haven't had a scan since the bleeding went red again a week ago (still nowhere near as heavy as that first bleeding though). So tempted to get the scan moved forward and I nearly do every time I think the bleeding's gettng heavier - but then it settles back down again, so I don't. If I get a scan sooner then DH won't be able to make it and I really want him there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are you getting hormone levels checked? I spotted on and off during my pregnancy 8 years ago. Around 6 weeks, 8 weeks, more at 19 weeks, some at about 36 too. Maybe it was my cervix but I never could find out for sure.

Early on I had blood tests and the increasing HCG made me feel calmer. Also had a few US.

I suspected two early bleeds were because my Progesterone was on the low side but I was never tested so who knows.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was a pincushion for the first couple of weeks checking my levels. They were very low and rising 60% every 48-72 hours - so just sneaking in to normal range. Once the scan showed the sac in my uterus (ruling out ectopic) I asked for no more bloods. My levels were rising perectly during my missed-miscarriage even after the heartbeat/fetus growth had stopped for 2 weeks - so I don't get a lot of reassurance from them anyhow! Just waiting for that next scan with everything crossed!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Scan didn't bring the good news I was hoping for. Sac was about 5w4d (should have been 7w based on last scan and 8w5d based on lmp) and didn't seem to be anything in it yet either. I've been getting about an hour of cramps each morning for the past 4 days and need to try to get to my OB to get his expert advice now.

I wanted to follow up because in all my googling during this bleeding there are so many threads (not a lot on the hub, but lots on other sites) that the OP never updates with how things turned out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Sorry to hear that