+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little blessings View Post
    I really don't like these false pregnancy symptoms from the progesterone! I wish they were real symptoms!!
    Totally hearing you! I keep feeling like I am about to spew. Great! Then part of me thinks maybe that it is actual pregnancy symptoms... dreaming... bit too early for it.
    Anyone else getting symptoms from the progesterone? what sort?

PS the smell thing is really annoying me. Anyone else got that? I swear I can smell the cat litter tray which is 3 rooms away. (I know, I can't empty it)
    Last edited by Fortitude; 25-05-2012 at 09:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Super excited. Clinic called! We had 3 embryos on ET this Wednesday that we were told were too immature and unlikely to continue. But they would grow them a little longer to 'see'.
    ONE LITTLE ONE MADE IT TO THE FREEZER!!!!!! Yeah!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Fortitude!! So happy to hear you have a frostie Haha, you can save it or later because your little embryo inside you will grow into a beautiful baby, fingers crossed
    I think the progesterone are so horrid! I've been getting sore boobs from it before I've even had the transfer. But it's extra sore today! Before the transfer, I couldn't sleep at night and I blamed it on the progesterone. Now I feel so tired all the time and I blame it on the progesterone too! I dont think my sense of smell has improved, but I've been going to the toilet very frequently! So annoying!
    oh also, I've been having vivid dreams that I can remember when I wake up. All these symptoms are identical to the ones when I was pregnant. I wish I can tell whether they are caused by the progesterone or a real pregnancy. So cruel that progesterone pessaries causes the same symptoms!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Little blessings For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (25-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortitude View Post
    Super excited. Clinic called! We had 3 embryos on ET this Wednesday that we were told were too immature and unlikely to continue. But they would grow them a little longer to 'see'.
    ONE LITTLE ONE MADE IT TO THE FREEZER!!!!!! Yeah!!
    This is good news

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

ET Friday 18th May currently 7dp3dt
    How many transfered? 2
    Stage embryo 3 day both 8cell compacting another 3 the same on ice
    Pregnancy BT date my FS doesn't do BT so POAS 31st May
    Cycle #2 long down reg cycle as I am a poor responder however we have 100% fertilisation rate so far
    Anything about yourself you want to add: I am on Crinone gel in the AM and progesterone pessaries in the PM and on days 5 & 9 post transf pregnyl injections for support. I think from previous experience I will be able to POAS on Tuesday 29th as the pregnyl should be out by then at 11dp3dt.

I feel pretty I'll from the Crinone and progestone. Boobs are bigger and aching, feel very nauseous all day long, reflux too. constipatede beyond belief, have up fibre and juice unit and veggies reducing meat bread pasta dairy and rice.

I am so tired I could sleep for days oh yeah cramps too damn progesterone messes with my head not too emotional I feel happy and good excited even. After how syneral made me feel this is a breeze. On syneral I hated myself hated what was happening to my mind and body. Now without that drug in my system I just feel so great again - thankfully

Never thought I would say this but I wish this weekend would hurry up nd be over with and onto Monday and get to Tuesday morning so I can do a POAS

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bellavista For This Useful Post:

Little blessings  (25-05-2012),Meshell23  (25-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Little blessings! ..."I couldn't sleep at night and I blamed it on the progesterone." OMG I have hardly slept a wink!!!! maybe it's the progesterone? Just like you I am so tired. As for peeing... this morning I went every hour!!! Great...No dreams at all- but probably cause once I do fall asleep I am too tired to even dream.
    You are so so so right, it is cruel that progesterone makes you feel pregnant whether you are or not.

Cutie Miggy how's ur 2ww going so far??

Bellavista HI!!!! oh yes I am pver the nausea already too, no reflux... but I am burping alot (which is kind of embarrassing).
    This morning I just started crying over my cereal like a real sook. Luckily DH just gave me a hug. Sounds like you have the emotion thing too.
    I have never had syneral- what is that one?
    Tuesday morning is your POAS date? wow exciting. Good vibes!!!

Happy Weekend 2WW ladies. As I write this I feel like grabbing a bucket, damn that progesterone gel.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fortitude For This Useful Post:

Little blessings  (25-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Bellavista and Meshell23 oh, we all had Et/FET on 18th May! My blood test is on 29th Jun. I wish the weekend will go by quickly too! I don't think I will do another POAS till the blood test. I think I will be too upset to function if I see a BFN at the moment! Hope we all get good results this time!
    Fortitude, just now, after I've done a bit of light housework, I have really bad pelvic pain / cramps.....should I blame that on progesterone too?
    Forgot to mention, I felt sick on the 3rd and 4th day after transfer. I wanted to puke every time I ate something.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Little blessings- I just read a post about Crinone vs pregnancy symptoms. Nearly all the ladies who had a BFP had cramping during the TWW. So maybe you too?

I am seriously feeling like I need to be sick. Oh lordy... I hope this eases off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fortitude, I am not using Crinone. Just pessaries twice a day. Is the Crinone stronger than the pessaries, do you know what's the difference? Thanks!
    Don't worry, the nausea will ease off! Or you will get used to it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortitude View Post
    Hi Little blessings! ..."I couldn't sleep at night and I blamed it on the progesterone." OMG I have hardly slept a wink!!!! maybe it's the progesterone? Just like you I am so tired. As for peeing... this morning I went every hour!!! Great...No dreams at all- but probably cause once I do fall asleep I am too tired to even dream.
    You are so so so right, it is cruel that progesterone makes you feel pregnant whether you are or not.

Cutie Miggy how's ur 2ww going so far??

Bellavista HI!!!! oh yes I am pver the nausea already too, no reflux... but I am burping alot (which is kind of embarrassing).
    This morning I just started crying over my cereal like a real sook. Luckily DH just gave me a hug. Sounds like you have the emotion thing too.
    I have never had syneral- what is that one?
    Tuesday morning is your POAS date? wow exciting. Good vibes!!!

Happy Weekend 2WW ladies. As I write this I feel like grabbing a bucket, damn that progesterone gel.
    Hi Fortitude, I'm having abdominal cramps and my boobs are a bit sore and are sensitive when I touch them. It's similar to the feeling when I'm expecting my period. I was worried yesterday that I had to call the nurse and check with her if these are normal. She said its the Crinone. I'm thinking too much and becoming worried if it will be BFP or BFN. I was crying last night about it. I have to relax this weekend and try not to stress too much about it.

I hope you do feel better and hopefully you can catch up with your sleep.