+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mumofprincess View Post
    Think I'm out too. After 2 bfp I'm bleeding this morning. Feel numb.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using BubHub
    Is there clotting / lining in your blood? Sorry to hear, it's the most horrible feeling, I'm only looking forward by saying yesterday when I started to bleed is one day closer to our 3rd time lucky & our embie is the last one we have before moving to Monash!!
    Take some 'me' time xx

Fortitude - I hopeyour numbers doubled and if not, I'm here again fir the next part of your journey x
    And good news is, it almost happened, although maybe not much comfort ATM x

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    No clotting just dark red blood. Started with spotting dark brown last night. It's just on my pad and when I wipe so far (sorry for tmi). I just keep thinking...oh well...next time! I never thought this would be a sticky baby for some reason.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mumofprincess View Post
    No clotting just dark red blood. Started with spotting dark brown last night. It's just on my pad and when I wipe so far (sorry for tmi). I just keep thinking...oh well...next time! I never thought this would be a sticky baby for some reason.

Don't give up all hope yet!
    Call your nurses..
    Once lining was coming out I knew it was all over - dark is good, as it's old & red might not be so bad just yet!!
    Good luck

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Marttc, I'll see Dr tomorrow just laying about today. My DP is staying positive but I just don't feel it. Just numb and hate my body today. I envy people that get pregnant and no problems and it sticks. I had 2 boys when I was young and no problems, DD 14yrs after son and lots of problems late in pregnancy and 2 m/c since now this. It just gets tiring but thanks for the positive vibes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, I feel for you- martttc, mumofprincess, cutiemiggy and kmvw. All the process of IVF, the build up of waiting the anticipation, the pressure and stress. Then now for you all, disppointment. The heartbreak is truely something people not going through IVF can ever understand- it rips at your soul.

I am on tenderhooks. I feel like I am some sort of limbo land from hell. After 12 years of wishing and dreaming I could have another child here I am being told I am "BFP?" Not BFN or BFP. By this time tomorrow I will know if this pregnancy is looking like a failed BFP or BFP with ongoing monitoring to seeing if/when it may fail/continue. In the meanwhile it has cost $150 for the additional progesterone script- and it may fail anyway. At least I will know I did everything in my power to support the pregnancy.
    My 2WW continues to a 2+WW. I honestly thought nothing could be worse than the 2WW, I was wrong. I keep crying, sobbing with the thought that I picked up the golden ticket and just as quickly it may crumble in my hands.

My DH tells me "the fay lady hasn't sung yet, there is still some hope- until they tell us there is no more hope we need to hold onto the hope."

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies can I please join this thread too? I am currently 3dp3dt and BT is booked for 14/6. Actually worried a bit because I have never felt unwell after ET before except for this time - I have a niggling sort of crampy AF feeling plus I feel a bit dizzy and sick in my stomach this morning. I have to call the nurse this afternoon anyway so I shall ask them and try to stay away from google until then (I can't believe I haven't succumbed so far)!

Would be interested to know your feelings of ow you felt after ET and if you think you 'felt' implantation?

Thank you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome SL1009

Everyone here is is BFP or BFN. (Or me, STP..."Small Thin Positive")
    Happy to chat, but might be worth starting a new thread for newly ET 2WW?
    I felt sick as a dog- cramping, nausea, dizzy, funny smells/ tastes from about 3 days past ET. I got BFP (but my hcg is low- so it might end up BFN). I had a small amount of pink blood 6 days after ET- hoping it was late implantation.
    But a new thread is probably the way to go. Maybe "2WW now to Mid June"? I am happy to jump onto that thread.
    Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my BT this morning to determine and compare the hcg and progesterone levels. If they rise by around double GOOD, if they rise but don't double KEEP WAITING- probably a new BT, if they stagnate-probabaly BAD, if they fall BAD.
    These few days have been some of the worst of my life- 'kind of pregnant' has been a cruel blow. If prayer, hope and longing make hcg rise it will be very high.

Today I will know if my BFP continues or has failed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck Fortitude. I am in same boat as you. Waiting to see Dr at moment to see if bleeding means no more STP. Probably going to need more bloods too so won't know today. Boone are aching in bra and head was down toilet again this morning. Hoping its good news, expecting the worst thou.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to you , sort of pregnant is a cruel twist isn't it?

Sitting here waiting for the call that ends it or continues it. Talk about stressful.