+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Simgo I think 9dp transfer is still early but I have never had a 5dt. Fx for you.

Fortitude FETs are great, well I guess that comes down to if they work I have only ever had a natural FET as I have very regular cycles but you can also do medicated. Usually in the second week you have a scan to check how far you are from ovulating, then bt's every second day until you ovulate. Once ovulated they arrange transfer for 2 or 5 days later. So much better having no artificial hormones! I had a bfp on a FET and a bfn on fresh.

Afm my tww never extends to 2 weeks! I'm due Monday (BT Friday) so I will have a fair idea Sunday. If I don't get AF on Monday I'll POAS! I think the more cycles you do, it gets harder to cope with tww.

Marttc have you POAS yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    All still looking good. I have this strange feeling I am UTD- but am scared to hope. By this time tomorrow I will know either way.

Sending myself, marttc, simgo, littleblessing, kmvw and any 2ww lurkers lots of

Meshell- must be hard to let yourself get too excited. I know what you mean about people fussing. None of my friends even know I am on IVF and given I have my tubes tied they will all be pretty shocked if I am UTD. But I am planning to keep hush hush until after I have the genetic all clear. Hope I can get away with hiding it- thank god it's winter and baggy jumpers hide alot.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Fortitude For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (01-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortitude View Post
    All still looking good. I have this strange feeling I am UTD- but am scared to hope. By this time tomorrow I will know either way.

Sending myself, marttc, simgo, littleblessing, kmvw and any 2ww lurkers lots of

Meshell- must be hard to let yourself get too excited. I know what you mean about people fussing. None of my friends even know I am on IVF and given I have my tubes tied they will all be pretty shocked if I am UTD. But I am planning to keep hush hush until after I have the genetic all clear. Hope I can get away with hiding it- thank god it's winter and baggy jumpers hide alot.
    Awesome !!
    I'm like you !!
    No AF yet but still running to the toilet to afraid to pull my undies down!!!
    My af was due Wednesday / Thursday, however I'm still in a bit of a grey area as I was 4 days late last af due to miscarriage.... I've just got a good feeling though!!

Are you having symptoms? I've not had any..

Internet FINALLY fixed ladies - personals tonight!

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MARTTC For This Useful Post:

Fortitude  (01-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The crinone type symptoms are annoying- the peeing, the back ache, face full of zits, nausea on a stick... But some are just weird symptoms- my belly feel tight at the waist line point. Plus since the weekend every time I walk into my DD's room I nearly gag from this terrible smell- it smells like smoke/soil to me. I called DH up to investigate the source of the smell and he swears he can't smell anything at all. (((imgaine the twiglight zone music playing...)))) LOL
    I suddenly (hopefully not wrongly) feel hopeful.
    My AF is due yesterday/today and YES I keep doing the loo paper check. Wipe, hold breath, look at paper... PHEW! all clear! LOL The only other thing I have is a headache today- which can sometimes come premenstrual... but could be the crinone too. Not long now...

Thanks
    Reviews
    I caved & poas - BFN
    Hubby is convinced it's too early, but AF was due wed/thur

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST

Thanks
    Reviews
    It aint over til the fat lady sings.... and until that BT there is NO fat lady!
    Keep positive, it isn't over.

Besides... we have a pact!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortitude View Post
    It aint over til the fat lady sings.... and until that BT there is NO fat lady!
    Keep positive, it isn't over.

Besides... we have a pact!
    Yes we do! :-) x

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling like I'm going to get
    my "GAME OVER" ticket shortly due Monday and I already have that heavy tender feeling but no sore (.)(.) which I always get.

Not sure which way to head now as this was our third attempt and I feel we are starting to scrape the bottom of the barrel with our left over embies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    Feeling like I'm going to get
    my "GAME OVER" ticket shortly due Monday and I already have that heavy tender feeling but no sore (.)(.) which I always get.

Not sure which way to head now as this was our third attempt and I feel we are starting to scrape the bottom of the barrel with our left over embies
    I've felt like you today after a negative HPT. Hold it together a few more days... I have one more sleep, you have 2... Let's stay positive & we'll be here for support IF it's needed....

Don't worry about your embies until you jump this next hurdle x

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, I said that wrong... I have 2, you 3

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST