+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Marttc that's exactly what I noticed last cycle (bfp), way too much thick cm TMI!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kmvw For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (30-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kmvw View Post
    Marttc that's exactly what I noticed last cycle (bfp), way too much thick cm TMI!
    Oooo I hope it's a great sign!
    I have not one other 'symptom', I'll keep my eyes open & see if I get more fingers crossed!

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MARTTC View Post
    TMI WARNING:
    Went to the toilet before and looked towards my lady bits, there was a decent sixed glob of cream / white CM..... Just hanging around!!
    You on crinone?
    Last edited by Fortitude; 30-05-2012 at 17:50.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nope! No crinone... Not this time I had a FET & I'm on a completely natural cycle this month

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey kmvw I have a frosty and have already wondered how they do the FET cycles. Hopefully I will never have to find out though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Damn my jeans are so tight I had to undo the button.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Fortitude For This Useful Post:

Meshell23  (31-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Meshell- when's ur next BT? How did DH react? What about your parents? bet you love winning this lottery!

kmvw- how are you taking to this 2ww so far?

Bellavista- when is ur next BT? has they happy news sunk in yet? Bet your ecstatic. How was ur dinner out? (did you find something well cooked and listeria free....) LOL

Littleblessings- isn't ur BT tomorrow???? How's things??

marttc- how's today going? the window of chance sure is narrowing faster and faster isn't it? Looking good!

AFM So far so good today. I am having a very tight feeling in my belly and nausea on and off. My normally flat belly is bloated. BT is Saturday- I guess all will be revealed within the next 48hrs. So far I haven't picked up the "Game Over" ticket in this IVF cycle. Hoping to join the BFP club.
    Last edited by Fortitude; 31-05-2012 at 16:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum and hopefully you all won't mind me joining in so late. I'm also in my 2ww after 1 day 5 embryo was transferred last Tuesday the 22nd (medicated fet). I've peed in a stick the last 3 days and keep getting negative
    I honestly thought this cycle would work (our 4th cycle TTC #2). I'm not scheduled till Monday to have my blood test but what I'm trying to ask is : do you think it's too late to get a positive now??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Simgo View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum and hopefully you all won't mind me joining in so late. I'm also in my 2ww after 1 day 5 embryo was transferred last Tuesday the 22nd (medicated fet). I've peed in a stick the last 3 days and keep getting negative
    I honestly thought this cycle would work (our 4th cycle TTC #2). I'm not scheduled till Monday to have my blood test but what I'm trying to ask is : do you think it's too late to get a positive now??
    welcome!

You are a day before me. Honestly, I don't think it is too late. My IVF clinic book says pregnancy test is not reliable until after 16 days after egg collection. PLUS even the info I got about my BT says that can be inconclusive and they may need to retest. The Hcg might just be too low yet. I say keep waiting and hoping for sure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much for the reassurance Fortitude! It's hard to keep positive when your mind is going crazy!! I just know I had positives earlier than this when we conceived our beautiful 4 year old and when I had a chemical pregnancy ( both from fresh stim cycles but). Fingers crossed that it's just taking its sweet time as its our last emby. Best of luck for your BT on Saturday! I am meant to test then too but as we are considered 'rural' it's been put back till Monday. Looking forward to hearing your news and thanks so much for the warm welcome