+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    ToughLove is offline Meaner than a junkyard dog
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Member
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Happily, he's been distracted by his girlfriend lately.

She's a female version of Crossing Guard and stalks him during school hours. Every morning she's standing next to him talking, and he only has time to wave.
    I have no idea if she's dating him, but she's awfully keen on standing shoulder to shoulder.

It's been relatively peaceful since the school holidays, except for the one morning when Girlfriend wasn't there, and I heard all about the different numberplates that went past.
    I kid you not, he told me about the numberplates he sees; chortling about one that said "hookr", as if that was the first ever joke.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ToughLove For This Useful Post:

CompareTheMeerkat  (09-11-2014),Sariele  (25-07-2012),tormyxxx  (25-07-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    I can't bump the clothes one because it's a closed thread but for your enjoyment!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to misskittyfantastico For This Useful Post:

Mopoke  (22-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bahaha this is classic! When I lived in Darwin there was a guy like this who was the greeter at Target. Nice enough but he would follow you if you just tried to smile and keep walking. He grabbed my pram a few times to say hi to the kids while I was trying to dodge him. I learned pretty quickly to wait until he had a hostage then make a run for it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    This thread is funny 😀
    I've had a few of late... the guy in the fruit n veg section of the local IGA just must know when I'm walking in, always says hello and tries to make conversation then follows me around the store or he pops up in front of me everywhere. I just say hello and move faster as if I'm in a hurry.. I think he may slowly be getting the message.
    Then there's this tradie at work as we are having renovations, he's been seen by work collegues checking me out, he smiles and opens the door for me. Then he requests my friendship on facebook. Not sure how he knew my name. The girls in my office think it's hilarious and call me a **** lol. He is very cute this tradie and all the girls talk about him. Funny thing is my dh is the go to person for the works going on so talks to this tradie who hasn't made the connection that we are hubby and wife... yet.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default How do you politely reject people?

Edited to delete 14 month old DS reply!