+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    im very petite and Dh loves me in fitted clothes. skinny jeans, heels and tops and fitted dresses. He doesn't go for baggy or loose fitted things......however strangely he also has a thing for white linen trousers??

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Snap bubbleK!!!! Lol!!!

---------
    Mummie to
    Lucy Alys (July '06)
    Minnie Audrey (July '09)
    Pippi Violet (oct '11)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I dont think he really cares haha! Men!

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Heels, the higher the better ( although I really struggle to walk in anything too high or that has a stiletto), stockings,leggings and sexy lingerie. He encourages me to spend money on myself so that I feel good as he knows how I feel about myself greatly affects my mood. I used to dress much sexier but I feel stupid doing that when I now am much larger after having DD.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jez For This Useful Post:

TinyLittleTootsies  (21-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH loves fishnets as well FL... make sure you don't wear them if you meet him please as he also likes red hair rofl

DH loves me in a fitted dress, high heels, red lipstick, red nail polish, make up on. But it is also what I feel most comfortable in! so he says he just likes my confidence most lol. He definitely likes womanly fashion that shows off curves.

eta Ive been mainly overweight for the last 2 years and hate not looking good in how I would normally dress but here's to losing weight now that we've had our 3rd and getting back into sexy clothes! lol
    Last edited by TinyLittleTootsies; 21-05-2012 at 21:46.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyLittleTootsies View Post
    DH loves fishnets as well FL... make sure you don't wear them if you meet him please as he also likes red hair rofl

DH loves me in a fitted dress, high heels, red lipstick, red nail polish, make up on. But it is also what I feel most comfortable in! so he says he just likes my confidence most lol. He definitely likes womanly fashion that shows off curves.

eta Ive been mainly overweight for the last 2 years and hate not looking good in how I would normally dress but here's to losing weight now that we've had our 3rd and getting back into sexy clothes! lol
    You are sexy already!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    In day to day clothes he loves tight jeans, my converse sneakers and any top that shows a bit of cleavage.
    But if he had his pick, it'd be a feminine frock teamed with a pashmina.

He loves that I wear the jewellery that he has bought for me, everyday plus my perfume. I couldn't live without purfume!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I work in industry so generally i am in high vis, king gees and steel caps .... DH LOOOOVES it when I have meeting and am in the corporate gear .... Lol black slacks ... Dress shoes ... And the fitted office shirts

RoseKathleen is offline ...Yes - motherhood is a full-time job!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I am having a giggle at some of these responses!

But I will have to buck the trend - my DH doesn't like me wearing revealing clothing. If I show a bit too much cleavage while we are out he gets all "frowny" at anyone else who may take a peek!

But he likes me in long loose ankle-length summer skirts - weird huh?

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Well he hasn't seen me for 2 weeks so at the moment he is saying nakid I told him for going out of the house and he said a g string...I think he has a bit of a one track mind at the moment