+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default lost right now

Hi, im having a horrible day, well past week. anything that would go wrong can go wrong, iv broken things, hurt my self (by accident) and just been super stressed. i dont know what to do, i dont really have anyone close, apart from dp but i dont wanna stress him at work. i feel overwheelmed and i think my beautiful children can feel it and are testing the limits to the max. i think today all i did was put them in timeouts, counted to 3, tried to have stern talks to them, and when they got violent towards each other i smacked them on the bottom. my dd bit my ds, my ds spat on my dd and jumped on her, my dd pushed my ds over, its been a hetic day, and this has been going on for about a week now, just their constant fighting, i have no idea what to do anymore, iv tried everything, naughty corners, and the usual 1 2 3 tech. and as i said i even smacked their bottoms a few times. and to top it all off i feel like no matter what i do people are judging me, i am not judging anyone just voicing my opinions and im getting cyber bullied, i mean come on i never said anything that would offend anyone. i made sure i didnt, i ended up bawling my eyes out, im a person to, i have feelings that are soft and squishy, iv been thro hell and just to have people i dont know to judge me for my opinions is horrid. i really like this site because its so usefull but im starting to think i just cant come on here anymore because ill get judged and picked on, i just dont know what to do anymore. i have a history of hurting my self and i dont want to do that again, i ended up with 13 stitches and it wasnt nice, im mostly stuck at home with the kids, coz all the parks around here suck and i dont have a car, dp takes it for work....

im so lost right now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I hope it's okay for me to come into this section of the forum. Your post came up in 'new posts' and I didn't want to read and leave without saying anything.

Sounds like you're having a really rough time of it. Hope you're okay.

This is a supportive place. Some of the threads can get heated at times, but I don't think anyone means anything personal. Every now and again there seems to be a flurry of the more 'risky' threads, where you see the title and know that the thread will end up closed. It just means that we're all passionate about doing the best for our children - not that anyone is trying to be a bully.

Sometimes things can just get you when you're already feeling low. Try not to take it to heart. Hopefully it will be sleep time for the kids before very long, and you can have a relaxing evening.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Guest654 For This Useful Post:

Guest1234  (21-05-2012),Speaking Whale  (21-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks heaps, that really did make me feel abit better

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Speaking Whale For This Useful Post:

Guest654  (21-05-2012)