+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm hoping we can start TTC for our 2nd baby early next year. I'm so excited. DD is currently 9 months and I've been clucky since she was about 3 months. It took 7 months to conceive her but I didn't realise until I started tracking my cycle (opks & temps) that I don't O until CD18+.
    Hopefully we'll be in our own home by the time I'm UTD coz currently were living at the rents place :s

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm hoping we can start TTC for our 2nd baby early next year. I'm so excited. DD is currently 9 months and I've been clucky since she was about 3 months. It took 7 months to conceive her but I didn't realise until I started tracking my cycle (opks & temps) that I don't O until CD18+.
    Hopefully we'll be in our own home by the time I'm UTD coz currently were living at the rents place :s

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    We will be starting as of my december cycle which means we'd be doing the IUI first week of Jan.

CAN'T WAIT!

Thanks
    Reviews
    What are you guys using as a distraction until then?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, 2 nights ago DP said those sweet words and told me shes ready for our little angel, after much thought I have decided we will try next year, as early as possible. The wait is driving me crazy, im still yet to find a distraction, I might start that book I been meaning to write.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hers&hers - I know what you mean about the wait I'm going insane

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Distraction: we're currently moving into a new place so getting settled there. Then we'll be working on our savings, and I'll get REALLY into Christmas this year

We can also start going to the clinic in a few months so that'll help space it out!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My DD is a big enough distraction but it doesn't stop me constantly thinking about TTC for number 2.
    If it's your first TTC then it's so hard to have a distraction but I would say get to know your body first and how it works, and also enjoy the time you have with DH/df/dp before becoming a family of 3.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have plans to ttc a third starting Oct/Nov. My distraction is DH is overseas until then so couldn't ttc even if i wanted to

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FiredUp View Post
    My DD is a big enough distraction but it doesn't stop me constantly thinking about TTC for number 2.
    If it's your first TTC then it's so hard to have a distraction but I would say get to know your body first and how it works, and also enjoy the time you have with DH/df/dp before becoming a family of 3.
    Hahaha I've been tracking my cycle since I was 14 I know my body better than most things.

MM - NO FAIR. You get to start before me?!

Kidding Hopefully we'll end up preggo buddies