+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Janesmum123 View Post
    I don't get the mug thing tho? That would have never even crossed my mind. Do only poor people drink water out of mugs? It's kinda weird.
    Ohh well guess I'm showing my class by drinking water out of a mug... Lol
    I'm not sure. I do it so I can switch from water to coffee without creating mass amounts of dishes. No idea how i serve my guests though lol :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Bell & Bug View Post
    I still don't understand why people have issues with clean and tidy houses, though. What's wrong with it?
    Agreed! I love visiting a clean and tidy house. My bestie is a clean freak and I LOVE spending time at her house!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have one more. I hate going to my in laws house and my BIL lights up a smoke in the house! My parents in law dont smoke and he doesn't live there! My DD doesn't need to inhale your cigarette!! Me and DH are both smokers however I dont light up anywhere near my daughter and its always outside!
    Or I hate it if im smoking and someone brings DD outside to chat with me and as I move away they move closer!! Dont you get it?? I don't want smoke around my daughter!!!!

mummy to gods gift to us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh one more.... after finishing their drink, they get a new cup just to put the same drink in it!!! Whats wrong with the other cup!!!

mummy to gods gift to us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Am i the only one, who after reading through those two threads...never wants to have anyone visit, or go visiting anyone ever again?

What if my house isn't clean enough/too clean, my housemates have decided to get rid of the handtowels again, the kids have wandered off with my teatowels

i serve a cold drink in a mug (cause that's just what i do). argh

how many people did i offend back when i had a dog?

too much pressure. i'm going to be a hermit from now on
    Quote Originally Posted by Janesmum123 View Post
    The only thing I care about is that it's hygienic, doesnt smell of cat per and smoke.
    Thats it. Tidy, mess I don't care.
    I don't get the mug thing tho? That would have never even crossed my mind. Do only poor people drink water out of mugs? It's kinda weird.
    Ohh well guess I'm showing my class by drinking water out of a mug... Lol
    When i was younger we were super poor and had like 2 mugs in the house for 6 people so drinking cold stuff out of them just takes me back to that time and id rather just not drink. I dont judge the person though its just my weird hangup

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

6. The Following User Says Thank You to PuppyGuts For This Useful Post:

Gandalf  (23-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love having visitors and visiting people.
    My house is tidy and mostly clean but it's not immaculate. I don't like cleaning and I have two kids!
    I warn people if they are going to sit next to the cat's rug on the sofa.

Really, if someone was going to judge my home then they wouldn't be welcome here. I think my house is a place of relaxation and love and (hopefully) yummy food

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope that my friends are coming to see me and not my house, that being said I'm anal about cleaning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I just discussed this with BFF. After reading those threads we agreed we are not making any more friends who will want to visit!! I had no idea people were do judgmental and pedantic over the littles thing in someone else's home! Being a cat mummy it's impossible to get rid of all cat hair in my house, I forget to fill the soap, I'm not always tidy and I don't spend my life attached to the dyson. So sue me- I'm human!

Thanks
    Reviews
    And furthermore- anyone who visits and finds my house so unbearable probably shouldn't be my friend anyway

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep, I totally don't want to have anyone in my house ever again