+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjalee View Post
    Yeah I'm really quick to go see the Dr, he must hate me!
    If your dr tries to give a lecture at a time like this then he/she is horrible
    hopefully they just realise you want some reassurance and do a few repeat bloods.

I'm feeling ok, a little stressed. My HCG levels are pretty low :S just had more bloods done so hopefully when they come back this afternoon they have had a bit of a jump! After having an ectopic I'm just super worried of it happening again. But fingers crossed, I definitely feel pregnant. I'm so tired and have waves of nausea. EDD is 23 January, I have my scan next Thursday... seems so long away!

Hope you're doing ok the waiting/not knowing is so horrible
    I have such a doctor/needle phobia, I ALWAYS put them off! I did two ICs this arvo and they are pretty much BFN, I'm sure DF will resent me if I buy another test since cash is tight so I'll wait for AF I spose!

I hope your levels have gotten nice and high! The symptoms are a good sign! Did you not get symptoms with your ectopic? I don't know much about them, my friend had one in Dec, but never pushed for details of it, but it sounds painful did your ectopic tests get darker?

I forgot how stressful the wait with all this stuff is! Let me know how you get on with your test x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellaxo View Post
    I have such a doctor/needle phobia, I ALWAYS put them off! I did two ICs this arvo and they are pretty much BFN, I'm sure DF will resent me if I buy another test since cash is tight so I'll wait for AF I spose!

I hope your levels have gotten nice and high! The symptoms are a good sign! Did you not get symptoms with your ectopic? I don't know much about them, my friend had one in Dec, but never pushed for details of it, but it sounds painful did your ectopic tests get darker?

I forgot how stressful the wait with all this stuff is! Let me know how you get on with your test x

With my ectopic I just lost all my pregnancy symptoms at once (had them for about a week). I had one night of cramping/light bleeding but that was it. Luckily my GP was a bit worried though so did lots of bloods and was concerned about my slow rising HCG levels (they were taking about 96hours to double at 7 weeks). I decided to go to the womans hospital to double check and luckily they picked up the ectopic on the internal scan, otherwise I would have just assumed I was having a MC and let it go not that the hospital did their job, I still ruptured but atleast we knew what it was and they could operate quick enough.

How late if AF for you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    With my ectopic I just lost all my pregnancy symptoms at once (had them for about a week). I had one night of cramping/light bleeding but that was it. Luckily my GP was a bit worried though so did lots of bloods and was concerned about my slow rising HCG levels (they were taking about 96hours to double at 7 weeks). I decided to go to the womans hospital to double check and luckily they picked up the ectopic on the internal scan, otherwise I would have just assumed I was having a MC and let it go not that the hospital did their job, I still ruptured but atleast we knew what it was and they could operate quick enough.

How late if AF for you?
    Scary! Lucky you took yourself down to the hospital! AF is only due today, which is mainly why I'm expecting it to come after the bfns today. Boo! Any word from the doctor?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellaxo View Post
    Scary! Lucky you took yourself down to the hospital! AF is only due today, which is mainly why I'm expecting it to come after the bfns today. Boo! Any word from the doctor?

I hope AF stays away for you

I just rang then and my HCG is only 263 after it being 122 on Monday.
    I'm almost 5 weeks so I can't help but think somethings wrong according to a calculator I'm doubling at 41 hours which is normal, it's just stressing me that it's so low

Thanks
    Reviews
    The numbers don't count, just how often they are doubling. Please don't stress as that can be bad for baby. My numbers were higher than yours last time I was pg but not doubling - and we lost bub. This time the numbers steadily climbed which is all that mattered. I know it's easier said than done but please relax, enjoy this stage. Im now 8.5 weeks and still not totally relaxed but trying not to worry about every little thing really does help xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mummabear27 For This Useful Post:

Bellaxo  (23-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hope AF stays away for you

I just rang then and my HCG is only 263 after it being 122 on Monday.
    I'm almost 5 weeks so I can't help but think somethings wrong according to a calculator I'm doubling at 41 hours which is normal, it's just stressing me that it's so low
    that's more than double, like cianson said, its more the doubling than the numbers! Could you have implanted later than you thought and just got your bfp at an earlier DPO? When's your next bloods?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cianson View Post
    The numbers don't count, just how often they are doubling. Please don't stress as that can be bad for baby. My numbers were higher than yours last time I was pg but not doubling - and we lost bub. This time the numbers steadily climbed which is all that mattered. I know it's easier said than done but please relax, enjoy this stage. Im now 8.5 weeks and still not totally relaxed but trying not to worry about every little thing really does help xx
    I agree! Don't stress, it isn't about the actual numbers, more about the change!! At 18 weeks my hcg was only 25000 - but I've got a healthy 38 weeker kicking me in the ribs as I type!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to becandabub For This Useful Post:

Bellaxo  (23-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has Af stayed away?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well 15DPO and this - either a chemical or I'm evap queen!

How are you doing today Anja?

Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tormy View Post
    Have u got AF yet? If not u could still b utd
    No not yet, but its doubtful if I got faint positives on Monday and a not pregnant on Thursday, it means at 4 weeks 1 day my hcg would be lower than 50 if its not registering on the digital, but thanks love its actually helped me realise how not ready for pregnancy I am. What I want more than anything right now is AF to hurry up so I can put it behind me and stop worrying!