+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So, how's everyones pregnancies going so far? I am now in my 34th week, on annual leave now and feeling a little lost with a big belly and not much to do. Should start to pack hospital bags & stuff I guess, baby's room is pretty much organised. Due for a hair cut and a movie is on the cards too I think. Any one want to catch up for a hot choc and a chat let me know! Any excuse to get out of the house.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, Im 25 living in North GC and currently 36wks, due early feb with my first would like to meet up once bubs has arrived and we are more settled, i might try and join the fb group?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Seeking other 1st time pregnant gold coast ladies

We should organise a catch up soon.

I'm moving back next month! Can't wait!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I'm 30yo and live in Tallebudgera- only just hit the 6 week mark and starting to feel very tired and a bit average! Still trying to keep up with excercise so I can try to stay in reasonably good shape! First pregnancy for me- so I'm a bit nervous, excited, scared!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi all, I'm probably one of the younger mums in this topic, I am 21 years old, married and 29 weeks pregnant with my first little boy who we are naming Aiden. We are new to the Gold Coast and have no family or friends close by. We plan on having baby at Gold Coast Hospital.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Welcome ladies,

There are a few of us now. I've got a few on the Gold Coast ivf thread that I speak with regularly.

I'm struggling in this humid weather ATM, I've been back on the gc for a week now.

X