+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Seeking other 1st time pregnant gold coast ladies

I am looking for other first timers to share the journey of pregnancy. I am 30yo from pacific pines and almost 7 weeks into my first pregnancy. I would love to meet other mum to be's to swap stories, share advice and tips and also to keep relatively fit and active through pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi bubonway. Congrats on your pregnancy! How is it going so far? I'm 23, almost 24 weeks along and live in Helensvale (and first time mom to be). I'm 29.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, awesome of you to reply All is going well so far. Trying to stay as active as I can even though some days I am just exhausted after work, then I think is best I rest than over do it. Was thinking of going to my local swimming pool to do laps and looking into pregnancy yoga aswell sometime in the near future. Have you been able to keep to an exercise plan of some sort?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm a first timer! Bit far away though down in mudgeeraba. I'm 13 weeks. I've felt so awful that even walking the dog hasn't happened!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi TamTam, hopefully you'll feel better soon! I had all day sickness from weeks 7-15 and started to get a full appetite and energy back around week 18.

Bubonway, I've just started a prenatal yoga class in oxenford on Monday's. All around you yoga is the website. I used to go to the gym 4-6 days/week pre-pregnancy, but that fell by the wayside pretty quickly. Now I just try to get out for a walk.
    Last edited by 2012; 29-05-2012 at 12:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Congratulations on your wonderful news!

I am a first time mum to be (30 yo) with Bub due in Early November and live in Upper Coomera.

I have just finished work (in Brisbane) and am really interested in making some new friends that are around this area (everyone I know is in Brisbane).

Would love to connect with you ladies if you are interested.

Hope you are all doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi ange!
    I'm similar. I work in Brisbane too but live down here. I'm in mudgeeraba with our first baby due early December!
    Where are you having your baby???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi TamTam,
    I don't envy your commute, I thought Helensvale to Brisbane was bad enough! We are having bub at Pindarra. Where are you planning on having your little one?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I only commute to Logan really so it's not so bad.
    We were tossing up between pindara and John Flynn. Have picked an OB at John Flynn so that kind of decided for us!!
    Our babies will be very close in age.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Logan isn't too bad but the traffic on the M1 is a nightmare.
    I have heard really good things about John Flynn, Pindarra is closer to us so that helped finalise the decision for us and our OB is at Pindarra also.
    How are you finding your Ob?