+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm currently 6 weeks and 4 days. DH and I were intimate this morning...about an hour later I noticed I had started spotting. It's very light but the most I've had since getting a BFP. Probably about 1/2 a tsp? It's brown spotting and a little on the watery side. Since finding out I was pregnant 2 weeks ago I have had a couple of days where I have had spotting (no cramping) but I have heard that spotting is quite normal in the early stages of pregnancy so I haven't been too concerened about it.

Just after some reassurance I guess that I'm ok and this is normal??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Please don't try to worry. I am currently 16+6 weeks with my 6th pregnancy. I've had 3 miscarriages, 2 before my 4.5yo DD & 1 before my 2.5yo DS.
    The only time I have spotted during my pregnancies is when I was about to miscarry. So much to my surprise when I started spotting at 10+5 weeks and 15+2 weeks I absolutely freaked out. And like everyone has said already. Apparently bleeding during pregnancy is normal. Well, I can now say that it can be. I hope everything is ok with you because I have a very healthy active baby in my belly as we speak..
    Thinking of you =)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I spotted constantly from 5.5wks-8.5wks. I also had a big bright red bleed with a couple of clots at 12wks and again at 16wks, both times shortly after having sex. I'm just about 30wks now and absolutely fine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok thank you both for your responses. Made me feel much better as the spotting has continued throughout the day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. I'm 5w1d and this morning I've started spotting. I've previously had an ectopic and miscarriage in the last 6 months. It's light pink and really small dots. Really concerned on what's happening. My HCG on Monday was 899 and I'm having another BT tomorrow. This is our third try at IVF and hoping its all ok but so hard not to freak out!!