+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Green smoothies, Pear, prune, Chia seeds, psyllium hush, bran, water and exercise. Psyllium husk is much better than metamucil (it is what is in it anyway) - cheaper and much more natural - no additives, etc. Our whole family has it everyday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes, we are allowed movicol when pregnant, but to be honest, prune juice is more effective if you need results!

Thanks
    Reviews
    water benifibre and WALKING! Pear juice sounds promising though from the responses here!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Has anyone used Parachoc? I haven't but mum has some and I was thinking if trying it. Says its ok in pregnancy for short term use

Thanks
    Reviews
    ive just been informed you can movicol (sp?) over the counter and they normally give it to you at the ED

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was constipated for 5 days when I was around 12 Weeks pregnant. I drank a huge glass of 100 percent prune juice..its way more effective than the watered down stuff..It was so disgusting but I was on the toilet about ten minutes later!
    Ive started drinking a glass of pear juice everyday with a benefibre stick and either wheatbix or allbran for breakfast...works really well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    i went to the ED last night they gave me something called Lactalose (safe during pregnancy) can be brought over the counter cost $8 worked wonders yesterday i was so sore i could bearly move today i feel great i would defiantly suggest it, it worked great after just once dose but they suggest you take it for about a week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueRose1 View Post
    i went to the ED last night they gave me something called Lactalose (safe during pregnancy) can be brought over the counter cost $8 worked wonders yesterday i was so sore i could bearly move today i feel great i would defiantly suggest it, it worked great after just once dose but they suggest you take it for about a week
    Great news Blue!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to peasmum For This Useful Post:

BlueRose1  (22-05-2012)