+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    i love the idea of a pajama party!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I had a Hen's Day at the Melbourne Zoo with about 6 girls. One of my bridesmaids organised it and she turned it into a treasure hunt kind of thing. She gave me clues to get to various places and when we got there she gave me another one. It was a fun day as most of us hadn't been to the Zoo for a long time (none of us had kids back then).

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mim1 For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (21-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a similar problem - both my best friend and I hate the lack of class for hens nights - plastic penis aren't funny?

I organised a mobile beauty therapist company who sent 3 women who came did massage, nails, facials and a pop up tanning booth.

A guy who came and made cocktails and nibbles by the pool.

This way it was a nice relaxed afternoon of pampering without any tackiness or pressure.

Good luck!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bohogirls For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (21-05-2012)

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I would just have a girls night in. Have some cocktails and mocktails and some great food and just have a great night enjoying each others company.

Sent from my HTC Desire using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    What about a shopping tour on a b, u know, the one that goes to all the factory outlets, followed by dinner for those who want to come.

Not really a hens night thingy but then it doesn't sound like shes into the usual stuff.

Thanks
    Reviews
    A few hens nights I've been to where we've gone out drinking etc... We all actually had more fun at te earlier part of the night getting ready, drinks and nibbles and just hangin out with all the girls at home.

We did do a pole dancing class once.. Funniest experience ever. It was awesome!!!!

But I agree with PP.. If she is making it really clear that she doesn't want anything then prob best to keep ot realllllllly simple and I would run it past her first and make sure she is ok
    With whatever you choose.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I am not into going out. For my hens night, we hired a karaoke machine/jukebox, sumo suits (so much fun!!) and did cocktails at home. I had about 6 other ladies there (including my mum) and they all chipped in $50. It was a cheap night but fantastic!

Thanks
    Reviews
    ^^^ that sounds awesome!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    It was! And I think it was even more enjoyable because none of us got written off and we weren't hungover the next day... We even got back into the sumo suits lol. Of course we had all the cheap and tacky 'appendage' decorations as well. But all up the night didn't cost an arm and a leg and it was fun.