+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rachell View Post
    My Husband HATES those "Body shape underwear" I don't know the correct name for them, but I'm talking about the ones that suck in all of your problem areas, make you feel like you can't breathe, and then when you bust them off it's like a massive relief and it's the only time you ever feel satisfied about letting your tummy hang all out..

I hope every ones knows what I'm talking about :lol:

Well any way DH hates them.. He says they are the most unattractive thing he has ever seen me wear under a nice dress...

He also hates fake tan.. The smell makes him go cold on me until I'm pale again
    Yep!! My ex was exactly like this! He hated it! Everytime I wore them he would go on and on about how horrible they are.
    Many moons ago I dated a guy who thought everything was trashy and s.lutty.
    Literally everything except trackies, long dressed (not tight) and jeans (again not tight) and hated makeup hated it. And since I'm not exactly the worlds most conservative dresser and makeup should be my middle name lets just say it didn't work out. Personally I think he just had low confidence and was super jealous of me, don't know why he was really hot.

Anyway if a guy now told me something on me was trashy I'd punch him... Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Loumia, I got these the other day... to wear out on a girl's night (coming weekend).

I have since hidden them from DP and he does not know I own them. He won't complain about how much they cost (they cost only $15!) but he will go on about trashy and prostitute-looking they are... and I just don't want him to put on a downer on my love for these shoes...

Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    I don't think painted nails and makeup if done properly are trashy Has he always thought that Sass or since you've lost the weight?
    I dunno. It was never something I did until recently because I thought it drew attention to my sausage fingers.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SassyMummy For This Useful Post:

loumia  (22-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Janesmum123 View Post
    Anyway if a guy now told me something on me was trashy I'd punch him... Lol.
    Same. Bc saying it was trashy would mean me wearing it made me trashy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    Not normally a fan of leopard/animal print stuff but OMG I LOVE those pumps, they are so you... care to share where you got them??

Thanks
    Reviews
    DF hates me doing a full face of make up and doing my hair nice all the time but I think it's more to do with him wanting to get out the door in 2 mins lol.
    I usually have the front of my hair up in a quiff and he doesn't like it lol, he likes my hair just out and straightened.

Oh and he hates fake tan too, but that's ok because so do I!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sure! Some shop called Famous Footwear. They don't really have a website up at the moment (other than to tell you the locations of the their actual brick and mortar stores).

Most of their stuff is pretty cheap... but these were marked down even further. I was actually looking for something in pink to wear with a dress I already own... but saw these and thought, "stuff it... I'll buy a whole new outfit!" lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyMummy View Post
    Loumia, I got these the other day... to wear out on a girl's night (coming weekend).

I have since hidden them from DP and he does not know I own them. He won't complain about how much they cost (they cost only $15!) but he will go on about trashy and prostitute-looking they are... and I just don't want him to put on a downer on my love for these shoes...

I dunno. It was never something I did until recently because I thought it drew attention to my sausage fingers.
    Those shoes are hot!!!!

Seriously you need to sort his attitude out! Who the hell is he to say what's s.luty.
    How rude, I would be walking around in those in the house just to make a point.. Lol I'm bad like that.
    But really it's so disrespectful. You are who you are and your dress style doesn't make you this or that. So degrading to women when men talk crap like that. Really makes me angry.

He is probably jealous cause you lost all this weight, are doing beauty school and dressing up all glam. Not that it is an excuse to say such things.

Id just say "well this is how I dress and if you think I dress like a s.lut why are you with me, cause I sure ain't changing to please your insecurities.
    pfff please...

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Janesmum123 For This Useful Post:

Ana Gram  (21-05-2012),Deserama  (23-05-2012),shelle65  (21-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    DH can't understand why women wear high heeled shoes! He doesn't like me wearing heels because he thinks they're unsafe and I'll have a tumble.

If he had it his way, I'd wear skate shoes with everything!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think DP feels he can have his rants because I do it too. Not really about male fashion... but I'll be all, "I hate those mullet skirts..." rant rant rant (you know, those short in the front, long in the back ones?). So now he is Mr ranty too.

In all honesty, I couldn't care less what he thinks - I think he'd love me to be a jeans-and-t-shirt-and-ponytail style girl but that only happens when I'm sick. I'm the girl who likes to dress up, so I do. It doesn't really matter what he thinks about it... he's free to have his opinions, but he doesn't seem to expect me to change just because they're his opinions which is good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Lol mullet skirts.

My DP prefers me 'natural'. He would absolutely DIE if I ever got a spray tan and, like your DP he hates it when I paint my nails or toenails. He just doesn't understand why and says I'm sexy without it.

He's always at me to buy more comfortable and practical shoes and he loves me in jeans. He makes more of a fuss over me wearing my bardot jeans than he does when I'm all dressed up to go out.