+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Why do people leave airline baggage tags on prams?

They only apply to the flight you're on, and are not needed once you step out of the airport....so why do so many people leave them on their prams?? It's not like you need scissors, they're super easy to take off with your bare hands. I've seen people at the park with them on, miles and miles from any airport, so it's not like they just landed an hour ago, this thing has obviously been there a while.

And yeah, I know, very pointless thread It's just something I've wondered about for ages

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollywood For This Useful Post:

Mezmerised  (20-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    And I don't mean the baggage tags with your name and address, I mean the one that is stuck on when you check in your baggage, with the barcode on it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Maybe pure laziness. I know my car seats still have airline stickers on them just because I couldn't be bothered taking them off. We travelled with car seats 10 months ago.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha! I am one of those people. Ours usually stay on the pram till we fly again then I tear them off at baggage check in. There's one on my pram right now.

And it's just because I forget about it/am lazy

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    And why do people leave price stickers on things after they've bought them? Especially books, I hate borrowing a book from someone and the price sticker is still on. I'm always super tempted to peel it off. Don't these people know how fun peeling stickers off is??

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I used to leave the tags/ stickers on the pram as DD would play with them.

Now it's usually if I forget!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FearlessLeader View Post
    And why do people leave price stickers on things after they've bought them? Especially books, I hate borrowing a book from someone and the price sticker is still on. I'm always super tempted to peel it off. Don't these people know how fun peeling stickers off is??

Oh, my ex does that! So annoying! He says it's so that he can pick up the book in 10 years time and know how much he paid for it. I'm like "And you care because...?" Weird!

Ok, so it looks like it's mostly laziness stopping people from removing the baggage tags

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Guilty...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh lord who cares

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zombiekitty For This Useful Post:

Atropos  (20-05-2012),brooke88(mum2b09)  (20-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Because that way i can simply look at the tag, sigh, and think back to my wonderful holiday

also laziness. but i justify it by calling it a visual reminder of an awesome holiday
    also, i love buying my books second hand from this one specific bookshop, because they write the price inside the cover - so i can keep the price there (for future reference) without forgoing the awesome fun that peeling the sticker off is