+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know...some people's feet are worse than their shoes.

I probably wouldn't pat a dog either depending on it's behaviour. I hate them leaping, prodding and sniffing at me.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to T 800 For This Useful Post:

Deserama  (22-05-2012),Gothel  (20-05-2012),twotrunks  (20-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    People's kids jumping all over the lounge
    People saying we are on our way over now and were actually around the corner
    People passing my DD to their children to hold. She's not a doll!
    People coming in to my home commenting on lack of cleanliness to their coworkers and it getting back to me
    People stating they'll only be over for an hour or two and five hours later I'm falling asleep on the couch
    I'm like some PP I'd prefer to meet out then I can leave when I want

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs E For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (20-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I dislike people using my soap in the shower.

That's about it really. I can't say I've ever had anyone over who has been unhygienic or rude.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shoopuf For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (20-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    People who stay way, way too late. We have two friends in particular (both guys) who just don't get it. I once went to bed and he stayed (DH stayed up) and didn't leave til after midnight and DH had work the next day!

People who stay over and leave the guest room looking like a pig sty (again, guys)

People who make negative comments about our pets. "I hate small dogs" etc, etc (again, guys!!!!)

I haven't really has negative experiences with girlfriends.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Justwant2beamummy For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (20-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    When they turn up drunk!! We had a 'friend' turn up last night just as I was finishing feeding DD, DH usually baths her and spends some daddy daughter time together, but instead had to 'entertain' him and make sure he didn't fall over anything and break something.
    He walked in the house with his scummy work boots on, left his beer bottle on the edge of the bench and I had to dive for it when he knocked it off as DD is crawling.
    ARGH!! I freaking hate when he comes over cause he usually just complains about his misses and carries on about how he was sooooo drunk the other day etc etc etc.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kezty For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (20-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I can't really think of anything, but I haven't experienced a lot of the things mentioned in here and I can understand why they'd be annoying! My friends are all pretty similar to me in some ways,and I cant imagine them being rude or disrespectful of my house, nor outstaying their welcome.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Some of these things just astound me! Telling other peoples kids off? Wth!!! I would never do that! If people have pets then they are apart of their family, I understand if people have allergies but there's is no need to be rude about their presence. And I don't know in what universe its ok to visit someone's house with your 18mth old until 2am but god lord!

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Not so much the hate of them coming over but........ I hate it if they just pop over without a phone call giving me even 10mins notice.

10mins is all I need to do a quick tidy up and put the dishes away or perhaps get out of my pj's

14. The Following User Says Thank You to 1CrazyMoose For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (20-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    This thread reminds me why I rarely have people over!

There is only one thing I'm crazy anal about and that is leaving the lid on the toilet up. BLERGH. Unfortunately this seems to be something 95% of the population do...I just don't understand it. Toilets are recepticles for human waste...they have lids for a reason. When I met DP I noticed the first few times that I went to his place that the lid was always down. I thought maybe he was just trying to be nice but then I asked him if he, too, was a dedicated toilet-lid-down person. To which he answered a fierce yes. That's when I knew he was the man for me! We have just moved into a new place and I'm seriously considering putting a little sign on the toilet asking people to please put the lid down. It grosses both of us out to no end.

Honestly that's it. I guess the small amount of people that actually come to my home are pretty considerate.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GreenMama For This Useful Post:

elly_star  (20-05-2012),SugarSkull  (20-05-2012),Wippy  (20-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    When my childless BFF comes over when dd is asleep at night and asks if she can wake her. Um NO!!! And then looks at me like I'm crazy.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to CakeyLoaf For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (20-05-2012)