+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by austmum View Post
    I know what you mean about the animals tough love. I hate when people have to say they hate cats when I have three. I think it's pretty rude and they should keep that to themselves! We even had a small child tell my child "my dad hates cats and would shoot yours" what a horrible thing to teach a young child and my kiddo was very upset.
    That's an awful thing to say even if you don't like an animal. But same thing here people are always complaining about my cat. To me it's like someone coming to your house and saying "I don't really like children, can you just put them outside?"

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mod-Zeddie For This Useful Post:

austmum  (19-05-2012),Shoopuf  (20-05-2012),ToughLove  (19-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by veve View Post
    no not really ..

what I hate is the idea of them coming in and seeing how 'unorganised' my house is .. its fairly clean - but it is messy by some people's standards ..

I'm more worried about what they will think of ME than what they will do in my house??

maybe I'm weird though?

Jen
    Haha me too. I'm a Jen too. Maybe it runs in our name lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Totally with everyone else about the animal thing!

It really annoys when people don't pat my dog hello. She's happy to see you! GIVE HER A DAMN PAT!!!

It also annoys me when people try to feed her crap! I'm very strict about what she eats, so no, you can't give her lollies or chips!

Visitor toilet etiquette - I had a house full of relatives last year, so I don't know exactly who did this one. But someone left skid marks on the toilet seat, TWICE!

For those that get annoyed with people out staying their welcome. I used to have a humdinger of a neighbour who'd come over in the morning or afternoon.... and not leave until 1-2am.... Weekends, week nights, didin't matter! She also had an 18 mo who she just let sleep on the lounge.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MagicMud For This Useful Post:

SeymourTheBear  (20-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    i dont like people re-arranging my possessions, like picking up photos and putting them down in different spots, using cups and not using coasters underneath.
    tbh, id rather meet someone out for a coffee than have someone over at my house.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MummaJez View Post
    Haha me too. I'm a Jen too. Maybe it runs in our name lol
    ^^^^^^ same same... im just as scatter brained....
    Last edited by babyspice; 20-05-2012 at 01:54. Reason: .

Thanks
    Reviews
    People showing up unexpectedly: give me notice so I can hide some of the mess in a room you won't see! And also get dressed more appropriately, as often I'm walking around bra-less and pantless nowdays. Surprise visitors in this situation are not appreciated!
    Coming over just before or right on mealtimes. I then feel obligated to talk to you and attend to whatever you wanted, while my food goes cold.
    Coming over right on bedtime, and distracting, playing with and riling up my kids when you know they're meant to be going to sleep. You want to start a tickle war at bedtime with them? Fine, take them home with you when you leave.
    Oh, and telling my kids off in my house.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Psylent For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (20-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    People who don't take their shoes off when they can see a pile of shoes at the door. White tiles + 39 weeks preg + OCD freak doesn't work well.
    People who put their shoes on my lounge & coffee table -.- hello?????
    When they leave their rubbish outside on my pool table or on the kitchen bench...don't you know how to use the bin?
    When they don't put their cig butts in the ashtray...
    When they take my remote and change the channel to what they want to watch..go home and watch your tv!
    When they leave my nice clean house a mess! "It's ok, she's on mat leave & will clean it up...she has nothing better to do." grrrr
    They always manage to come over when dinner is ready and won't leave until really late.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Niknak0013 For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (20-05-2012)

Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    When people txt you saying they will be here soon (you didn't know they were coming to start with) and then they turn up 10 mins later... And your still in pjs and you havnt done any cleaning yet...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bonkers For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (20-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    People who wear their shoes inside, people who refuse to take them off when I ask. Tradies are allowed shoes inside, because it's OHS, but aside from that... if you're not taking them off, you can wait outside. It's a cultural thing for us, then a cleanliness thing.

People who leave their drinks in reach of my babies then don't watch them. They're usually childless or have older kids and have forgotten what toddlers are like.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BlissedOut For This Useful Post:

Bonkers  (20-05-2012),CupidsVictim  (20-05-2012),SugarSkull  (20-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hate people in my house! I dont know what it is. I dont like people using my toilet. I hate the feeling of having to jump to their every need. But most of all I hate kids in my house! Kids are gross and rough.. They break my little boys toys and ruin his things lol eventually ill have to deal with it when he has friends over though.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

17. The Following User Says Thank You to littlegreengeisha For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (20-05-2012)