+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    We have a new house and white tiles and I was so over having to request people to take their shoes off I got a sign that says 'please remove your shoes' and put it at the front door- saves me feeling silly saying it!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mum2bkb For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (19-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a friend who comes over just to sit on my couch and not talk at all. she'll watch foxtel, and well and truly overstay her welcome. I'm not looking forward to going on mat leave because I just KNOW once bub is born she'll be the one who will come over and just never leave.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by itspinkrock View Post
    I have a friend who comes over just to sit on my couch and not talk at all. she'll watch foxtel, and well and truly overstay her welcome. I'm not looking forward to going on mat leave because I just KNOW once bub is born she'll be the one who will come over and just never leave.
    Yep, DH and I have a friend like this as well. It feels like he just comes over because he has nothing better to do so he'll come, sit and just watch tv. I don't mind but sometimes it irritates me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    People who come over and watch tv.... did you come over to see me or my tv???
    People who don't wash their hands...
    Kids who jump on my couches..
    Kids who don't help pick up the toys too.... well they played with it too!!
    Shoes on inside.
    People who just don't know WHEN to leave.
    People who bring baby food, to reheat in the microwave, don't use gladwrap to cover the container, and i have babyfood splattered all over the microwave.
    Ladies who don't wash their hands after changing a babies nappy. I had one friend who actually washed her hands in my kitchen sink after changing her dd's pooey nappy. GROSS. Its not like i DON'T HAVE 3 bathrooms lady!!

that is all. for now. lol.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to GlitterFarts For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (19-05-2012)

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    When peeps allow their kids to wreck my stuff or my kids stuff or worse, things that arent mine that are related to the house (we rent)

Or when people come and their kid snatches off my kid and my kid cries and they tell my kid to not cry.

Hey id cry too if someone took something of mine, let him feel it out ffs
    Last edited by Zombie_eyes; 19-05-2012 at 23:10.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

pinkplease3  (19-05-2012),SugarSkull  (19-05-2012)

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Lol that sounds harsh hey, im just not good with people, and im especially not good with kids that arent my own. *glares*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    People who come over for dinner at 6:30 and don't see it fit to leave until after 10pm despite many hints and yawns...this happened tonight.

Also can't stand the shoes on inside thing if they can see we're all barefoot. And asking if they can "borrow my toilet" I never really understood that term lol

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using BubHub

11. The Following User Says Thank You to pinkplease3 For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (20-05-2012)

ToughLove is offline Meaner than a junkyard dog
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Member
    Winner 2012 - Funniest Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    When they push the animals away and make remarks about how clean my house is "you'd think, with all of the dirty animals, that it would be disgusting and smelly"

My animals are nicer than your manners, thank you very much.

My brother, gosh I love him, but he hates any dog over knee height, so my four Giants are not appreciated. We sit down on the couch and all of the dogs huddle on their beds, tails going a million miles an hour, straining forward with anticipation, and constantly looking between me and him, begging me to say the release word.
    He won't even look at them, he hates them that much.

My grandpa doesn't even visit after a sugar glider launched at his face from the perch over the doorway.

Everyone who visits feels the need to voice their opinions about my animals and I hate it! They're not bothering you, sit down and enjoy your coffee or I'll let the emu in, then we'll have a real problem.

Of course I shut everything away when the visitor has fears or allergies, but things like hopping on the couch and saying "Eww no, put it outside, it's so revolting looking and dirty!" makes me mad. It's a dog, not a dumptruck.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ToughLove For This Useful Post:

austmum  (19-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh yes, remembered one more...

people who come over for ''coffee'''at 5pm and then sit and sit and sit... till u feel the need to invite them for dinner. and never seem to invite you back ever for dinner at their place... so now i just say we're not home at that time of the afternoon, come at 7pm. lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know what you mean about the animals tough love. I hate when people have to say they hate cats when I have three. I think it's pretty rude and they should keep that to themselves! We even had a small child tell my child "my dad hates cats and would shoot yours" what a horrible thing to teach a young child and my kiddo was very upset.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to austmum For This Useful Post:

ToughLove  (19-05-2012)