+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    BarefootedMumma is offline Aiming to be in the top 10 busiest users one week.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have a friend who is a bit of a Sheldon when you visit him (you're in my spot thing). He also comes over here often. He knows I have my Spot. sometime DH or someone else has filled up other seats. Instead of waiting or moving things or asking someone else to move thier stuff (atm we have 4 friends over Lanning & one of them had their back pack in the spare seat) he sits in my spot. actually even if there is other's avalible he takes MY spot.

I know it makes me a bit of a Sheldon but He ruins my butt groove. and I have to sit in DH's butt grove which I don't fit in.

Oh yeah plus I just saw this On FB. loo.jpg

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BarefootedMumma For This Useful Post:

LifeInShadesOfGrey  (21-05-2012),mumof3monkeys  (19-05-2012),SugarSkull  (19-05-2012),Witwicky  (19-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hate it when people balance their coffee mug precariously on the arm of the lounge...which is round. Or anywhere that DS1 could easily get to it and knock it over.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I love having people over - after I get over the anxiety of if my house is clean enough ha ha - but I hate it when boys leave the toilet seat up. My dh has been well taught so it really frustrates me when others do it 

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BMJandBaby View Post
    A certain male who ALWAYS pees on my toilet floor. It got the point where I was actually forced to tell him to be more careful next time. Whenever he leaves, I have to inspect the toilet floor and give it spray with bleach.
    Also, people who put their cups down on my furniture without using a coaster drives me quietly mad. I'm not anal, but if it's a nice polished finish and I have provided coasters, use them!
    Ewww that is nasty. Is it really that hard to miss the target?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by veve View Post
    no not really ..

what I hate is the idea of them coming in and seeing how 'unorganised' my house is .. its fairly clean - but it is messy by some people's standards ..

I'm more worried about what they will think of ME than what they will do in my house??

maybe I'm weird though?

Jen
    Yup this I'm more worried about what they are thinking. I do think it's annoying if our kids make a huge mess and they don't at least offer to have their kids help my kids pack up. I always ask my kids to pack up when we leave other peoples houses.

mystical mumma is offline * ʇı ǝןoʇs sǝıɹıɐɟ ǝɥʇ ˙˙˙puıɯ ʎɯ ʇsoן ʇuǝʌɐɥ ı *
    Thanks
    Reviews
    People that don't take their shoes off... Always on the day I've cleaned the floors.

People who know that I don't allow jumping on the lounge but they let their kids do it.

People who don't wash their hands after eating and going to the toilet.

People who sit in my seat (yes I'm a Sheldon... My couch is where I want it, my seat outside is where I want it!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sick of the people lately who keep promising to help me seeing as I am having major issues with my shoulder and in pain most days, then come over and leave my house in an absolute pig sty resulting in me having to clean up and causing my shoulder to ache some more. Grrr!!!

BarefootedMumma is offline Aiming to be in the top 10 busiest users one week.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mystical mumma View Post
    People that don't take their shoes off... Always on the day I've cleaned the floors.

People who know that I don't allow jumping on the lounge but they let their kids do it.

People who don't wash their hands after eating and going to the toilet.

People who sit in my seat (yes I'm a Sheldon... My couch is where I want it, my seat outside is where I want it!)

Sheldon's Unit!!

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkCherry View Post
    Ewww that is nasty. Is it really that hard to miss the target?
    My thoughts exactly. My DH and DS have never done that, so I don't get it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hate when people/friends come over and just start eating things out of my fridge ( I had a slice of cheesecake for DH when he got home, and when I came back from the bathroom my friend was polishing it off!!)

Guys leaving the seat up- hubby manages to put it down every time, how hard can it be?

People putting hot drinks straight onto my beautiful wooden furniture when they clearly have coasters in front of them.

I don't mind people with shoes and curling up on the lounge though