+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I get annoyed at just silly little things like not using a coaster when there is one right there next to your drink or reading my bills on the fridge, as in moving the magnet so you can read all the details.

Also, I don't have pets but do family members who seem to bring their little indoor lap dog to every family thing and make comparisons between their dog and our DD as if they are both children which kinda annoys me.

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I can't the amount of people who say visitors go through their fridge! I would go nuts if that happened.

I dislike;

Random Drop Ins (Anxiety thing about the house and me).
    People who don't take their shoes off for carpetted area's (Our house is mostly floorboards, but I hate people dirtying the rug in the loungeroom as DD's plays on it).
    The toilet seat thing.
    Certain family members who leave rubbish and anything they touch around the house (for example my sister grabbing my weights from another room, bringing them to the loungeroom and just leaving them there. Or leaving her rubbish in my car and on my floor).
    Last edited by LifeInShadesOfGrey; 21-05-2012 at 09:50.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to LifeInShadesOfGrey For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (21-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We just had the worst house guests, there's too much to mention in one post but the worst was that they brought their dog with them unannounced to stay the night. It tried to pee on the couch several times, we had to lock our cat up for the entire time, it destroyed one of DD's toys and the owner said to her "that's why you can't leave toys lying around with a dog in the house"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bada View Post
    We just had the worst house guests, there's too much to mention in one post but the worst was that they brought their dog with them unannounced to stay the night. It tried to pee on the couch several times, we had to lock our cat up for the entire time, it destroyed one of DD's toys and the owner said to her "that's why you can't leave toys lying around with a dog in the house"
    Oh I'd be furious if someone said that to me! I get angry when people bring their dogs over to our place. It's all carpeted and we don't have a backyard, only a little alfresco area, so dogs don't fit in!

Thanks
    Reviews
    People who let their kids go thru my fridge!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I do get a little weird when guests do a number 2 in my toilet (unless they are staying overnight or longer where it would hard to avoid). Obviously if you have to go, you have to go but i always feel odd about it.
    Unexpected guests make me nervous (i need time to prepare so my house is presentable and i'm dressed).
    People who leave my front door open (so my kids can get out) even after i politely say 'please make sure you shut the door so DD's can't get out'.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just hate it when people use the toilet in general. Not because it's dirty (cos it's not ) and not because I care if they make it dirty but because I don't believe they actually need to go to the toilet. Paranoid much, well, yes, but there are some people who visit (not mentioning any names MIL) who just want to use the toilet as an excuse to sticky beak. Most people who use the toilet ask to do so because they know you wont say no, unlike other rooms, eg "Do you mind if I just go to your bedroom?", they know they can't ask that so they just stick with the toilet. Sure, there's not much to sticky beak, wow a toilet and basin, maybe they look in the cupboard or maybe they take a detour either to/from the toilet but I know most people who use the toilet don't actually need to go. Actually, I think my toilet does need a clean, I better go before I get any more visitors

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just having a snoop. And am shocked to realize how many of these I do.. Thought I was a thoughtful person. Wow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can not believe how many of you girls have visitors bringing their dogs over! We have 2 dogs and no way would I ever take them to someone's house how rude! But also I can not believe how concious I am going to be next time I go to a friends place.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mumtochris View Post
    I just hate it when people use the toilet in general. Not because it's dirty (cos it's not ) and not because I care if they make it dirty but because I don't believe they actually need to go to the toilet. Paranoid much, well, yes, but there are some people who visit (not mentioning any names MIL) who just want to use the toilet as an excuse to sticky beak. Most people who use the toilet ask to do so because they know you wont say no, unlike other rooms, eg "Do you mind if I just go to your bedroom?", they know they can't ask that so they just stick with the toilet. Sure, there's not much to sticky beak, wow a toilet and basin, maybe they look in the cupboard or maybe they take a detour either to/from the toilet but I know most people who use the toilet don't actually need to go. Actually, I think my toilet does need a clean, I better go before I get any more visitors
    Do people actually do that? Gosh, I use the toilet when I'm visiting others because I need to go and I would never assume my visitors had a hidden desire to snoop in my bathroom. Lol!

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hollywood For This Useful Post:

austmum  (22-05-2012),katezane  (22-05-2012),LoveLivesHere  (22-05-2012),OurLittleBlessing  (22-05-2012),twotrunks  (22-05-2012)