+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So to those who wash their hands in the kitchen sink.... post nappy, isn't it the same as an adult going to the toilet and just washing their hands where dishes are washed? I don't think bum/private part germs and food scraps germs are the same thing. I just find it gross that's all... but that is my opinion, each to their own. lol. I guess that is what i use the bathroom for when i wash my hands.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What if you're washing your hands with antibacterial soap?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to SugarSkull For This Useful Post:

breakthemould  (21-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hmmm i dunno...lol. at my in laws they actually had the taps turned the wrong way around... so instead of turning it clockwise to turn the tap on, you had to turn it anticlockwise.... they would know everytime someone didn't wash their hands.. eek.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to GlitterFarts For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (20-05-2012)

heeeeerekittykitty is offline My babies, my cats ....ahhhh , bliss !!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I don't really care about anything !!! My kids literally have full reign of this house in every regard relating to where they eat food /drinks , where they play, take toys etc , so there could be nothing any visitor could do that would horrify me more than what the kids get up to on a daily basis !!

Actually one thing I just thought of as my cat struts pass me . This is their home too . With the exception of my best friend who has a cat allergy so I'll shoo the cat away from her , my opinion is that you know I'm cat mad , if your not and hate them ( hates a strong word I know but I've heard it used irl many a time when referring to cats ) then don't come over , as my cats linger and sleep anywhere they please .

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a friend that thinks its ok to use my ensuite ..... We have a guest bathroom or u young lady :-)
    Another That changed her daughters Pooie bum on my bed.

Oh oh and finally a friend of a friend ... She was out with my friend And took a full ( of pee) nappy off her 5 yr old son and threw it on the ground nxt to our alfresco dining area and left it there !! I found it the next day

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had just moved into a brand new house and friends came over the day we moved n and brought their 18 month olds little plastic trike in and were going to let her ride it all over our new gloss finish tiles!! The same people also let their 18 month old jump on our brand new couch with her dirty shoes on and let there 5 month old spew on my rug 5 times and just wipe it with a spew wrag, no spray!! Then they forgot dinner for their 18 month old so asked for some
    noodles then sat back as I cooked it, gave it to her, as I had to go pick up the adults tea, let her throw it everywhere then dumped the dishes without scraping them in the sink for me to wash... Wasn't impressed! I don't have an issue with kids at all as our is due soon but it's all about respect and respecting other peoples belongings.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to buboven For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (21-05-2012)

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Oops toddler got my phone

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub
    Last edited by FearlessLeader; 21-05-2012 at 08:01.

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    another here who always changed nappies on the loungeroom floor... But always on a washable change mat. And occasionally washed my hands in the kitchen sink if i was in a hurry... But always wiped it over. It used to gross out one particular friend, she was a bit about It, but tbh her dish cloths harboured far more germs than my hands. I could never touch her dish cloths

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gothel For This Useful Post:

katezane  (22-05-2012),SugarSkull  (21-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Little things like turning up unannounced (we are a naked household. Lol)

Commenting on any housework that needs doing. Or doing my housework "for me" like cleaning my clean bench (mil :-/ )

Overstaying - as in - inviting oneself to sleep on our couch. Otherwise I'm happy for play dates to go from 9am till 11pm. I'm really social. But I have had someone invite themselves to sleep over and then nurse their hangover on my couch and I didn't much appreciate it.

And shoes on the black leather couch. :-/

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Boobycino For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (21-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    When dp used to have his friends over for a boys poker night...on a THURSDAY night!!! Ummm I have work the next day..and he gets the craps that I ask his friends to leave at 1am..our bedroom is next to the "man cave" and his friends have no clue where the friggen bin is it seems..(even though one of them used to live here!!) we have two friends (boyfriend an girlfriend) who still live at home, earn triple what we do, I'm 39 weeks pregnant living on dps income ($700/w) and they constantly come over and stay until dinner so I feel obliged to offer dinner to them. I budget for the two of us for the whole week and they ruin it every week. Then expect me to clean up after them and stand doing the dishes!! I'm about to pop and my back is killing me!! They never come around with cigarettes and so they are constantly bludging of dp..grrrrrr and she told me they have $40,000 in savings but always manage to turn up with no cigarettes and they don't offer to buy/bring us dinner.
    She reckons that when dd is born, of she is sleeping when she comes around, she's going to wake her up so she can play with her..ummm no you f^*#ing won't!!
    Sorry, that was more of a vent to the disrespectful friends of mine..grr

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Niknak0013 For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (21-05-2012)