+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have just read through some more of these posts and am horrified that I am guilty of 2...

I have changed my bubs on the loungeroom floor. Some of my friends don't have change tables and not sure where I should be changing bubs?? The other one is I also wash my hands in the kitchen sink. Is this poor form??

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 3InATub For This Useful Post:

twotrunks  (20-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 3InATub View Post
    I have just read through some more of these posts and am horrified that I am guilty of 2...

I have changed my bubs on the loungeroom floor. Some of my friends don't have change tables and not sure where I should be changing bubs?? The other one is I also wash my hands in the kitchen sink. Is this poor form??
    Meh - sounds above board to me

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Theboys&me For This Useful Post:

3InATub  (20-05-2012),Areca  (20-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

I wash my hands in the kitchen sink as well... 99% of the time lol ooops

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SugarSkull For This Useful Post:

3InATub  (20-05-2012),katezane  (22-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

I have soap on my kitchen sink AND disinfectant stuff for me and others to use.. I thought washing hands in the kitchen sink was normal :-/

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CharlieBug For This Useful Post:

3InATub  (20-05-2012),katezane  (22-05-2012),SugarSkull  (20-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    If I could afford a $10,000 white leather couch, I'd buy it, even if I had 10 kids.
    I don't eat on my couch, put my shoes on, write while sitting on my couch or look at my new makeup on the couch. My kids won't be doing it either. There's a floor and a table and chair they can sit on.
    This is how I was raised. This is how my friends and family have been raised so I guess for us, it's the norm.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by FearlessLeader View Post
    LOL!! Really?! Sorry, I'm not sure if you have children or not but if you have kids are they allowed on your lounge at all?

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub
    It is simply being respectful, my kids are allowed to be kids OUTSIDE. I will not have them rough housing or jumping about on the furniture like they do their climbing set outside. It is not about buying cheap or quality it is about teaching our kids where is and isn't the right time for certain activities. Tables or the picnic style mat are when indoors not the couch or bed. We are all different but they know when they visit I expect them to do the same there as home unless they have been told they can by the people we are visiting.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by fairyflossfairy View Post
    It is simply being respectful, my kids are allowed to be kids OUTSIDE. I will not have them rough housing or jumping about on the furniture like they do their climbing set outside. It is not about buying cheap or quality it is about teaching our kids where is and isn't the right time for certain activities. Tables or the picnic style mat are when indoors not the couch or bed. We are all different but they know when they visit I expect them to do the same there as home unless they have been told they can by the people we are visiting.
    Yep, exactly this. I find that it's a respect thing. They should have respect for the property in their home and in other peoples homes. I wouldn't "let" them play all over everything simply because they're *kids.* If that makes me anal then so be it. I'll never change my thoughts on that.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SugarSkull For This Useful Post:

fairyflossfairy  (20-05-2012),ShanandBoc  (20-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    And I wouldn't buy cheap furniture now that I have kids. No chance lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry fairyflossfairy, have to lol at your comment: "my kids are allowed to be kids OUTSIDE" are they grown ups inside? he he he that really made me laugh

15. The Following User Says Thank You to twotrunks For This Useful Post:

SeymourTheBear  (22-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    i'm so lucky i have 25 acres and the old shed we used to live in converted as a kids playroom. that way they don't have to come inside!!!
    seriously, when we have people over we are always outside so it works out great.
    i often wash my hands in the kitchen sink (it's a hospitality thing)....

we have a shoes off policy as they do it in thailand to stop bad energy entering the home which i understand. also stops millions of pieces of gravel scratching my floorboards!

my biggest pet peeve is littering - when kids and adults just drop their rubbish on the ground. i know we live in the bush but it is still my house!!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to halloweendee For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (20-05-2012)