+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hehe, I'm with you, Fearless Leader! This thread has made me chuckle a bit! Sounds like a First World Problems spinoff!!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TreeGirl For This Useful Post:

Deserama  (22-05-2012),Eko  (20-05-2012),FearlessLeader  (20-05-2012),trishalishous  (20-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FearlessLeader View Post
    Jeepers, I'm wondering why many of you even invite people over...

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub
    Oh please, just take your cup off your feet, hold your toilet door and make sure you shut your shoes.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BlissedOut For This Useful Post:

T 800  (20-05-2012)

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlissedOut View Post
    Oh please, just take your cup off your feet, hold your toilet door and make sure you shut your shoes.
    As long as you stop peeing all over my fridge

Thanks
    Reviews
    - I have a dog. She is an inside dog. She has a bed in the lounge room and she has run of the house. People that come here know this... So it's even more annoying when they yell at her and lock her outside.

- my sil - I have an 8wo baby.. I don't have the time to keep my house as clean and tidy as your mum does so don't come here and comment on how 'disgusting' my laundry is coz there is actually stuff in there that needs to be washed.

- other peoples kids running amok in my house and the parents not saying anything then I feel like a b1t(h for getting them in trouble. I have nice things. Don't touch them!

- people coming over for lunch at 1pm and not leaving till 7pm

The shoe thing doesn't bother me too much unless they are really dirt!!

I'm with some of the PP's, im more worried about what people think about me if my house isn't spotless when they come here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

I still want to know the answer to my question (asked a few pages back).

Why doesn't anyone tell the friends it's time to go home/ use a coaster????!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Guest654 For This Useful Post:

twotrunks  (20-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

I don't.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    i hate when ppl say a time and day they will be over and either never turn up or turn up late - when im putting dd down for a nap.

i hate when ppl overstay their visit. Clearly i need to get chores done yet they refuse to follow me around while im doing them. Even worse they dont get the hint to go home now lol

I dislike on particular friends child who comes over always saying she is hungry. She rumages thru my fridge and cupboards, wants to put 5 different dvd's on, brings food into my lounge where we do not eat. This child intrupts conversations which i find really rude and annoying. The mother always stops our convo and answers to her child. Where as i would say something like "mummy is talking please wait untill im finished and say excuse me."
    I find mushed food in the carpet and my dd's toys r thrown everywhere once they have left. What bother's me is that the mother doesnt even bat an eyelid at any of this.

I also hate when ppl bring their babies over and do a nappy change......on my loungeroom floor!!!!!!!!!!!!! when i ALWAYS offer them dd's change table!!!!!
    YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I dislike on particular friends child who comes over always saying she is hungry. She rumages thru my fridge and cupboards, wants to put 5 different dvd's on, brings food into my lounge where we do not eat. This child intrupts conversations which i find really rude and annoying. The mother always stops our convo and answers to her child. Where as i would say something like "mummy is talking please wait untill im finished and say excuse me."
    I find mushed food in the carpet and my dd's toys r thrown everywhere once they have left. What bother's me is that the mother doesnt even bat an eyelid at any of this.

Pretty sure we must have the same friend!!!!

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm generally not too fussed what people do, my house is such a mess they can do too much damage. I personally feel more comfortable when people accept my offer of a drink/tea or coffee/something to eat - I just prefer to know that people aren't leaving my house hungry.

My BFF is so oblivious to stuff. One year we had a big christmas dinner here with a group of friends and I had gone to soooo much trouble setting the table (bought a new table cloth, made napkin rings to match the colour scheme of my christmas decorations etc etc - obviously this was before children). My BFF and her hubby and bub arrived early and she sat down at the made-up dining table and fed her bub some strawberries and then proceeded to put the stem on one of the plates set out on the table and then wiped spat out straw berry on the plate, and wiped her hands on a napkin....of the next setting and shoved cutlery out of bubs reach, all before anyone else had arrived and been dazzled by my efforts. But other than that, whatever really.

Actually DH has a friend (who is the most anal human I have ever met) who for some reason thinks it's ok to leave his coke bottles on my kitchen bench, instead of putting them in the recycling tub which is under the kitchen bench. Since I told him not to to this and introduced him to the recycling tub it has become a little game 'where can I leave this bottle to p!ss her off the most'. He knows that when I get them down (generally they are up high because he is over a foot taller than me) they will be thrown at him.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SpecialPatrolGroup For This Useful Post:

twotrunks  (20-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and I had a friend over the other day, I literally just got my new leather lounge an hour before she arrived and she knew this... she just through her keys on there!!!!

mummy to gods gift to us