+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default make me laugh, have a chat!

having a bummer day and actually don't know why haha !

so someone distract me with your weekend or anything !
    I'm sort of watching the change up at the moment

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I wish this bronchial asthma would go away! On the up the toddler and the baby are in bed ~ now to wash up!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    oh no hope you feel better soon!!
    try relax tonight

Thanks
    Reviews
    did you know that worms make noise when they eat? seriously...they do EEK! i'm currently housesitting for my mother, and i went outside to give the worms food, and for the first time i didn't have my headphones in... WHY i had to do that for the first time, when it was dark outside, i have no idea - but yeah...god it was like being sucked into a goosebumps novel Frown - i believe i shall have nightmares about squelching worms tonight LOL

Thanks
    Reviews
    ew hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    We were out shopping today em doing a few groceries i needed so didnt have to go out tomorrow. Coop asked for a toy or a lolly and i said no as his birthday was coming up so i need to save money for his present. He goes to me 'mum i am going to tell emma and you will be in lots of trouble and sent to time out'

Didnt work though as he got nothing and then he told mum tonight i wouldnt buy him anything so she told him she would send me to timeout when she visits.

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub

Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gandalf View Post
    did you know that worms make noise when they eat? Seriously...they do eek! I'm currently housesitting for my mother, and i went outside to give the worms food, and for the first time i didn't have my headphones in... Why i had to do that for the first time, when it was dark outside, i have no idea - but yeah...god it was like being sucked into a goosebumps novel frown - i believe i shall have nightmares about squelching worms tonight lol
    lmfao

Thanks
    Reviews
    haha classic coop convo

Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Fish get seasick... I didn't know that till bout 15 mins ago.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MummyOf2Sweeties View Post
    Fish get seasick... I didn't know that till bout 15 mins ago.
    Really. Thats just too funny.

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub