+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Breastfeeding cover and pillow?

Hi gals,

I'm thinking about my upcoming second breastfeeding relationship and want to improve on a few of the products I used last time.

Can anyone recommend a good breastfeeding pillow? I had a MilkBar pillow which I found just too short/flat, I was still a bit hunched over (maybe cause I'm a bit on the taller side??).

Also I have the kiss-kiss hg-hug breastfeeding cover which was okaaaay but as time passed it really seemed to not hold away from my neck very well anymore and kinda kept collapsing against baby and me. Very very annoying. I wonder are there any that have boning vertically down the material as well as along the collar, to keep it off baby's head and boob? (Does that make sense)??

Any advice much appreciated!!

x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I just use a v-shaped pillow for feeding. BigW has them for around $12 and they are big & high enough to offer good support for feeding for us tall women. It also helps contain the more mobile, slightly older child. One more barrier before they roll off your lap!

I haven't used a feeding cover. I wear Nursing Tops a lot (Target & Kmart have some nice ones). I haven't seen a feeding cover like you describe, sorry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there's a girl I know that has a Facebook page called Rosebud Boutique. She makes breastfeeding covers with the boning in them. I have one & they're great. I'm sure if u contact her she could help you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I just found some nursing covers at Nursing Angel that have a rigid neckline, but not boned as such. They might suit you. http://www.nursingangel.com.au/categ...eeding-Covers/