+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there MARTTC,
    Hope you are doing well I might take you up on this guy's details. Who knows, it may help! Could be worth the wait. I will contacting the naturopath next week and if you want her details let me know and I will pass them onto you. Fingers and toes crossed for us this year x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SBear For This Useful Post:

MARTTC  (21-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for your loss

I had a D&C about 3 weeks ago now. It was a missed miscarriage (which I didn't know it was called until I read your post 6 years trying). It's very unfair that anyone has to post here. For me finding this section helped me know that I wasn't alone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi CDNinOZ,

I'm very sorry to hear about loss I was unaware too that it was called a missed misscarriage until last year when I had my first one. I am glad that you know you are not alone. This section has sure helped me too.

MC May 2011 - 8wks 4 days

MC May 2012 - 6wks 4 days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SBear View Post
    Hi there MARTTC,
    Hope you are doing well I might take you up on this guy's details. Who knows, it may help! Could be worth the wait. I will contacting the naturopath next week and if you want her details let me know and I will pass them onto you. Fingers and toes crossed for us this year x
    I'll PM you! X

FIRST CYCLE FEB/MAR 2012
    IVF ICSI ANTAGONIST
    BFP - but sadly miscarried @ 6 weeks.....

missybubble is offline I'm a strange one, but I'm good at it :)
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry to hear that I recently had a missed m/c (first ever pregnancy) and it's so cruel. I really hope third time is the charm for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hang in there and think positive thoughts. I've lost 13 so far. I havn't had a d/c but 1 took 5 weeks and wasn't pleasant. I wanted to do it naturally. Found out my little one had passed 2 weeks earlier even though I still had morning sickness and it took 3 weeks after that to pass everything. On a brighter side I have 2 beautiful boys and am thankful everyday. Unfortunately I never found a doctor that cared enough to say we should do something about this it's not right. Think about what you want and don't stop till you get it no matter what it is.

And best of luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had two in one year also. Late 2009 and early 2010. I now have a very energetic 15 month old son I was devastated when I m/c as I truly did not think it happened. I was a bit naive. I now realize that women are very lucky to NOT m/c and that is less common then to have one, unfortunately. You will get through this and will count your blessings even more when you do have a healthy bub. The pain doesn't end as soon as you are UTD though, I remember I was nervous I would lose my bub again right up until he was in my arms blinking up at me for the first time! I hope you find a natural therapy that will help. I looked into it though was pregnant again before I did anything about it.