+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default BLW anxiety and q's

Some may recall an earlier thread when DD was 5 months and she stole my banana and starting eating it lol Well I did mostly wait it out and she's 6 months old now and I have started giving her bits and peices when she wants it. Mostly breakfast or lunch.

My problem is the anxiety I get when she eats! I read all these mum's saying their baby doesn't eat much of it mostly plays etc but my DD just scoffs everything! I don't think it's because she's hungry as she is fed on deman very frequently and she never cries for food etc she's a very content baby

For example, I made chicken stock the other day and gave her the boiled carrot from the stock. She grabs it with both hands and chomps giant chunks off, swooshes them around and swallows. Her nappy was about half of a carrot! And it was a BIG carrot. I know she knows what she's doing I guess I just want to know if other mums had extremely enthusiastic eaters?

Baby wearing, co-sleeping, booby feeding mummy to one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    DS1 ate with gusto! I remember plonking a piece of roast pumpkin on his highchair tray when he was 5.5 months thinking he'd play with it - he ate the whole thing in about three seconds!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to misskittyfantastico For This Useful Post:

Etienne  (18-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha yes sounds exactly like DD!
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yep DS was and still is a garbage disposal! Sounds like she is going great , I'm glad you are loving BLW!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Elijahs Mum For This Useful Post:

Etienne  (18-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Elijahs Mum. I am loving seeing DD so happy with herself