+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Cleaner Recommendations - Melbourne Bayside

Hi girls. We are desperate for a cleaner as both DH and I work hard and don't get to spend much time together as it is so hate having to spend a whole day per week cleaning. We are also TTC and know that we will need help around the house when we have a baby so want someone that is used to us by then.

We also have 2 inside dogs so the cleaner would have to like animals (they are English Bulldogs so completely non aggressive). I would like an individual rather than a cleaning company and want someone who is happy to change sheets, put clothes away, organize drawers, iron etc. We only have a small place so would need 3 hrs per week max. Can anyone help? Would really appreciate it. Or any stories of cleaner experience would be great as I have never had one so would like to know what to look out for.

Thanks heaps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    HI BB Junior - I found your question and it is exactly the question I have - need a cleaner desperately in the Melbourne Bayside area - we also have two English Bulldogs (what are the chances!!??). I'm 30 weeks now and very much hoping that last weekend was my final clean....way too hard. How did you go finding someone and can you recommend them? Hope to hear from you.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi! Wow, that's a massive coincidence. I'm 19 weeks and would definitely find cleaning hard at this stage if I didn't find my wonderful cleaner. She is truly a god send. I would be more than happy to recommend her. She charges $25 p/h and takes about 2 1/2 hours to clean our place weekly. If you like I can text her and ask whether she would be happy to take someone else on.

Amazing about the dogs! Where are you located and how old are they? We have two boys, Barney is 3 and Oscar is 2. : )

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi! Wow, that's a massive coincidence. I'm 19 weeks and would definitely find cleaning hard at this stage if I didn't find my wonderful cleaner. She is truly a god send. I would be more than happy to recommend her. She charges $25 p/h and takes about 2 1/2 hours to clean our place weekly. If you like I can text her and ask whether she would be happy to take someone else on.

Amazing about the dogs! Where are you located and how old are they? We have two boys, Barney is 3 and Oscar is 2. : )

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi thanks for your reply - I was so desperate that I'd already phoned about 20 companies and did find one that is working well for us so far - they even are environmentally friendly using enjo products, so happy with that! Thank you for the offer to follow up for us though.

As for the pooches - Rose is 9 and Bob is 6.5 (going on 2!). We're in Sandringham. We saw someone the other week down by the beach that has two bulldogs as well...seems they come in pairs. they are currently going through some 'adjustment' in perparation for the new arrival (i.e. they not running the house anymore!). going OK so far but fair to say that we're expecting Miss Rose will be quite put out at the displacement.

We're about to make the pram and car seat purchases after much research etc - have you decided what you're going with yet? We are open to opinions and advice on such matters (clearly we've been putting it off!).

Hope you've been well throughout your pregnancy. I have been, except that I made the mistake of trying to walk both dogs at the same time and they pulled me over at about the 20 week mark - felt like I'd been in a minor car crash with the impact to my shoulder (trying to hang on to their leads) and the bruised and skun knee - which is still healing. Fair to say we had words and they were sent outside in disgrace for several days! Hope yours are better behaved and gentle with you!
    Thanks again for replying re the cleaner!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Cleaner Recommendation - melbourne bayside

Hi again BBJunior - turns out we're having a bit of trouble with the cleaner I found....(unreliable and when the usual lady doesn't come the quality of the clean is terrible)! I am wondering if you'd still be prepared to ask your cleaner if she'd be interested in taking on someone else?

Am now 38.5 weeks and having spent Saturday morning cleaning after the 'cleaner' had been - so am keen to find someone reliable and good ASAP.

Many thanks if you are able to assist.

Quote Originally Posted by BBJunior View Post

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi BBjunior

I've just found out I'm pregnant & much like your post, we really dislike using our free time to clean! Toughie when having a clean home is a must for you!

I really liked what you shared about your cleaner. Im looking into cleaning companies but in all honesty would prefer a more personal touch from someone who I can trust as we're likely to want to continue having someone to help us once bub is born! I'm already exhausted so can't imagine having a newborn will make domestic chores any easier!

I live in the Bayside area...would really appreciate your cleaners details if she is still available...

I love dogs too! My husband & I are currently figuring out if we should get a dog before/after bub is born. How did your doggies adjust to your little one?

Looking forward to your response (fingers crossed you'll see this...I noticed your post was awhile ago!)

thank you!!!