+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sian View Post
    I'm glad to hear it! I mean, he's got crazy hair, crazy eye make up, more glitter than any man should rightly have near him at any given time and he acts like a total pr!ck...yet still...I love him lol!

"Everything that you wanted, I have done. You asked that the child be taken, I took him. You cowered before me, I was frightening. I have re-ordered time, I have turned the world upside down and I have done it all for you! I am exhausted from living up to your expectations of me. Isn't that generous?"

*swoon*

I know he's the bad guy but still, that speech always gets me lol!
    Oi! You ladies stop talking about my other husband like that! I mean it!

"Your eyes can be so cruel..." sigh...

Sent from my GT-P7510 using BubHub

lambjam is offline Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by iheartthehero View Post
    Jared Leto from 30 Seconds To Mars but like how he was in the 90's on My So-Called Life or in Highway, bad boy hotty.
    There is nothing weird about any Jared Leto crush, at any time or in any role. The man is sex on legs.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lambjam For This Useful Post:

iheartthehero  (11-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    James Cameron...
    Not sure why but I do love him...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure if he's been mentioned, but I LOVE Russell Brand. DH knows Rusty is top of "the list"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lambjam View Post
    There is nothing weird about any Jared Leto crush, at any time or in any role. The man is sex on legs.
    Very very true unless its a crush for that time he played John Lennons killer and packed on like 50pounds, he wasn't very sexy then haha

7. The Following User Says Thank You to iheartthehero For This Useful Post:

lambjam  (11-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    Oi! You ladies stop talking about my other husband like that! I mean it!

"Your eyes can be so cruel..." sigh...

Sent from my GT-P7510 using BubHub
    "What's said is said!"

When I was little I used to make up stories about Sarah and Jareth getting together...my earliest experience with fan fiction lmao!

Thanks
    Reviews
    "What's said is said!"

When I was little I used to make up stories about Sarah and Jareth getting together...my earliest experience with fan fiction lmao!
    Well, he doesn't like it. He told me that no other woman is allowed to make those comments about him, so there.

When I was little I once scripted the whole film. As in, sat there with a pad of A4 paper, and the pause button on my video, and wrote down every line/ scene change, etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyMummy View Post
    So who's your unusual/weird crush? Not someone who makes hottest men lists or anything... someone who MOST people would raise an eyebrow at if you told them.

For me, it's KassemG. He's just some YouTube dude, and he's kinda gross really... he says stupid cringe-worthy teenage boy type things, and he's even kind of gross looking. Lanky, the beginnings of a moustache, etc... but I love his big thick-rimmed nerd glasses and I just love him. DP constantly teases me, especially when he was looking for glasses and I said, "OMG get these ones... then I can pretend you're KassemG..."

I have no idea why I have a mini crush on him, but I do. lol.

Now that I've shared my embarrassing crush... share yours!
    Omg I love kassemG!
    My husband actually met him and hung out with him, (he's also a youtuber) and he showed me his videos and I've been watching every since!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Girl X View Post
    Well, he doesn't like it. He told me that no other woman is allowed to make those comments about him, so there.

When I was little I once scripted the whole film. As in, sat there with a pad of A4 paper, and the pause button on my video, and wrote down every line/ scene change, etc.
    I think I'm in love with you! I hired the movie out and recorded it on tape so I could listen to it when we didn't have it out on hire lmao!

Every time we went to the video store and it was my choice, I'd ask for Labyrinth and Nadia but if I was only allowed one it was Labyrinth haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I'm in love with you! I hired the movie out and recorded it on tape so I could listen to it when we didn't have it out on hire lmao!

Every time we went to the video store and it was my choice, I'd ask for Labyrinth and Nadia but if I was only allowed one it was Labyrinth haha!
    We recorded it off TV, and had those funny jumps, where we'd paused the recording for ad breaks. The day I got the 'real' video was a happy day indeed.

You can totally come over and watch Labyrinth with me