+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Recommend me a photographer?

Can anyone recommend me a baby/child photographer in Brisbane preferably northside? I dont want to pay ridiculous prices per photo I would prefer one that gives you images on disk. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Bump

Thanks
    Reviews
    If you're still looking for a photographer check out Darrin and Liz Photo www.dslwphoto.com.au. Liz is great. She took some photos of my then 10month old at Christmas. They were so cute. She has young children of her own so she knows how to capture them at their best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    She isn't exactly cheap, but Clare Sophia takes gorgeous child/family photos (we'll be picking up our photos tomorrow!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Try Renee Amos pokadot photography she is fantastic she has a website with all photos and links / numbers she photographs my twins all the time, maybe cost she's their aunty lol. She lives north side of brisbane.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Moffatt Photography - Sandra Moffatt

I cannot recommend her enough she is amazing. And although it's not exactly cheap you can pay it of weekly/fortnightly or monthly.

http://www.moffattphotography.com/

She also has a Facebook page with more photos

Thanks
    Reviews
    I just had some photos taken last week by a lady who I found on bubhub.she is just setting up her website so she is currently offering 20% off for the first five bookings. I think she said its 150 for a sitting 1-2 hours. We got all photos given to us in digital format.

Www.twinlotusproduction.com

The photos of the young boy in blue shirt are of my DS, and I think my older DS is in there two in a creamish jacket. I couldn't be happier with them!

Mod-RaryGirl is offline Forum Manager
    Winner 2013 - Best Avatar
    << Awesome avatar by Best Things!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    All our family photos have been done by Eileen Bruce of http://www.artsopure.com.auArt So Pure ... gorgeous photos, she always gets the best pictures of all of us and we've never been rushed with a time limit.