+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I guess we all have a crazy SIL. We live in another state so a lot of the time I hear about things on FB from her before from my family get a chance to tell me.

She uses FB to vent her family issues and ends up having big arguments with them (only met them a few times but they seem as nuts as her) for everyone to see. Which is fine if that's her thing, but it drives me crazy when she vents about my brother and only tells half truths to make her look like the victim and my brother the badie.

Latest thing she did... boast about getting into a car accident and having bruised ribs. When I asked if the kids were ok she said they were at home being looked after by a neighbour. It soon came out she left them at home ALONE asleep (ages 9mths & 4yo!!!!!) but of course that little bit of info was left off FB. Would love to mention that on her FB page and see the response that got!

Sometimes better to be the bigger person and not get sucked into being like them, but geez it's tempting sometimes lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Omg ... You had dirty washing ... In the laundry???? SHOCKING!!!

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have one response for idiots who overstep the line in my house, regardless of their age or gender.

"One day you'll be a grown up like me honey. On that day you'll understand that being an adult is sometimes hard work and that no one else is going to do it for you".

I do not, WILL not, tolerate disrespect to myself or my family in my own home. You want to bag me in public to family, friends and strangers? Go for it! But you better be ready to run like a jackrabbit if you try that sh!t in my own home.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Eko For This Useful Post:

CharlieBug  (29-05-2012),Cue  (29-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Smartiecat View Post
    Omg ... You had dirty washing ... In the laundry???? SHOCKING!!!
    I know "DISGUSTING" right?