+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry, can someone please fill me in in layman's terms.

All i know is my girls LOVE the wiggles.

Why are they hanging up the skivvies?

Why is Anthony a ****?

Why is it bad that he's happy and everyone else sad if they chose to retire and he didn't?

I don't understand.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TheWhiteKnight For This Useful Post:

Lovable  (17-05-2012)

Mod-Myztik is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    My April Fools baby
    Winner 2009- Biggest Post-Awards Whinger
    Winner 2010- Biggest Computer Nerd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Cakeyloaf haves look at the credits for any of the wiggles shows (and spin off shows like baby Antonio and kingdom of paramithy) and you'll pretty much see 99% of Anthony Fields family. He won't leave any time soon.

I've always been a Greg fan over Sam and my DS3 who is wiggles obsessed only watches the original shows (at the moment it's Wiggly Safari.. Oh yay) and I'm not going to stop him watching them because of a poor choice made now.

Sam claims there is no animosity between he and Greg. He was always just a 'fill in' so knew Greg would be back one day. I can understand why they would want to go out as the original group.
    Last edited by Mod-Myztik; 17-05-2012 at 22:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I had them on a tape when I was 4 or 5 years old, we used to dance to 'Get Ready, To Wiggle'... I can't say I've paid them any mind since.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlissedOut View Post
    I had them on a tape when I was 4 or 5 years old, we used to dance to 'Get Ready, To Wiggle'... I can't say I've paid them any mind since.
    Omg now your making me feel old... My eldest dd grew up with the wiggles on video lol!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to insanity For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (18-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteKnight View Post
    Sorry, can someone please fill me in in layman's terms.
    Why are they hanging up the skivvies?

Old, tired and wanting to spend more time with their families.

Why is Anthony a ****?

He has a massive ego if you ask me. Just watching him makes me skin crawl. He's all "look at me" now. Didn't use to be that way when they first started out and I would watch with kids I babysat.

I'm another that doesn't like that he has all his kids and family doing things on the show. It's like he's pimping his kids out for $$ which doesn't sit right with me. (plus Antonio's Circus is crap!)

Why is it bad that he's happy and everyone else sad if they chose to retire and he didn't?

I think it would have been better if they all left at the same time if they were going to retire. I mean if one or two leave, sure. But for Greg to come back for one tour and then 3 leave? Just a bit off after they shafted Sam for Greg to come back. It all just seems dishonest to me. They should have just said Greg is coming back and we are going to do one last tour as the original group before retiring and been honest about it.

Veve is offline Assistant Forum Manager :)
    Winner 2007 - best signature
    Winner 2008/2009/ 2010- naughtiest mod

RG always has to save my butt <3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I dont understand why Greg couldn't just be given a 'creative' role behind the scenes??? its weird.

Sam has come out of this whole situation smelling like roses - so I think he might be laughing a little on the inside ... he will surely get recording deals (because he CAN sing!!)

I find Anthony uncomfortable to watch too (kinda the same feeling I get with Tom Cruise) ... ick ..

the whole situation seems just plain messy to me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I always thought greg was much better than Sam, but given this news I feel bad for him. As others have said, why shaft him for one tour? seems kind of selfish to me.

and I didn't know anthony did Kingdom of Paramithi.... most annoying kids show EVER made. I haven't seen it on the pay TV kids channels lately and thank jeebus. The whole show gave me the twitchy eye. I want to scream in that woman with the fake french accents face YOU SUCK lol

10. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (18-05-2012)

Mod-Myztik is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    My April Fools baby
    Winner 2009- Biggest Post-Awards Whinger
    Winner 2010- Biggest Computer Nerd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep created by Anthony and Paul Field. Written by Paul Feild and Paul Paddick (aka Captain Feather Sword) and developed with the 'experience of the Wiggles production team'

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    They're getting old so I get why they want to retire. I wish they'd do the last tour with just them.. and then maybe 6 months later the new wiggles could go around. I have low faith that the "new" group will do as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Poor Sam, how they have/are treating him is disgusting.

Ever since they kicked Sam out we have boycotted now even more so.

I'm not surprised Anthony is staying