+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So so so heartbreaking.. And to think this is just one case shown on tv, there are probably thousands that go unnoticed.. When i look at my baby boy i sometimes cry of absolute happiness, i cannot fathom how someone can abuse their own child.. It also scares me to think these molesters are everywhere... You/i could be living next to one.. I hope all abusers rot in hell, or die a horrible, horrible death..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by knomie View Post
    My baby is the same age and when she woke up I hugged her so tightly ....
    And you know to be a bit graphical, when I was changing her nappy I was thinking to myself... how? How could they mutilate her? I just dont get it....

Sent from my MotoA953 using BubHub
    I didn't watch it, but I just read the episode through the link.

That's disgusting. I really don't like watching shows like this because it makes you realize just how many sick sick people are out there.

What that girl went through is something you expect to see in some sort of sick horror film.

I have seen other episodes on Dr.Phil on child abuse, and child sex abuse.
    It breaks my heart to the core.

I get the same thoughts running through my head when changing my daughter nappy after hearing about stories like this.
    I know just how much she screams and cries when she has a nappy rash in that area.. I couldn't even begin to imagine the pain these children being sexually assaulted go through

Truly disgusting.

And if she had stayed with her adoptive parents in the first place none of this would have happened.
    It's almost like the Bio parent only wanted her back to treat her as some type of toy used for abuse and sick actions.

I have a daughter and the though of her ever going through anything like that is totally gut wrenching.

Thank god that little girl was rescued, and thank god she is now back in her original home and back with her adoptive parents.
    Last edited by Liddybugs; 17-05-2012 at 16:16.

MrJones&Me is offline sometimes as useless as the 'ueue' in queue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstTimeMummy2012 View Post
    I can't watch it .. had a very violent internal reaction just reading about it .. poor baby
    This^^

A friend warned me about it, I was out luckily because curiosity would get the better of me. Thank eff I didn't see it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I saw the tale end of it, so thankfully not in it 's entirety, because it was horrific enough as it was, but when I heard the so called Mum (surprise, surprise) wasn't in the least bit remorseful and referred to her daughter as 'It', my heart broke for the precious darling who was sitting there crying as she was listening to this.

I absolutely shudder to think about the children in similar circumstances, the child sex slaves, the malnourised and abused etc, etc in the world that we 'don't' know about.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Greenhorn View Post
    This^^

A friend warned me about it, I was out luckily because curiosity would get the better of me. Thank eff I didn't see it.
    And me too. Could we maybe please put a trigger warning in this threads title?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to MamaNurture For This Useful Post:

SeymourTheBear  (17-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel stunned..frozen..my heart hurts reading about this..how can these things happen? how? how?

The people who do this are not human..they can't be they have no emotion..no feelings..

Thanks
    Reviews
    I.cnt watch the ep?

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I watched five minutes and changed the channel it made me physically ill.
    I changed it back at the end after most of the details were over. My heart ached for her when she said the deserve the death sentence I felt sad that her wish couldn't be granted.

Baby wearing, co-sleeping, booby feeding mummy to one

Thanks
    Reviews
    I sat there in tears, I use to nanny for a foster family, the two older boys were found in similar situations at the age of 5 and 8, bought up with dogs never had a bath didn't know what cutlery was, it's heart breaking that people can treat children like this,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaNurture View Post
    And me too. Could we maybe please put a trigger warning in this threads title?

The link doesn't pop up a video. It's your choice to click play.

I posted it as it has the story written in a nutshell, not that the video shared graphic images anyway...

Sent from my MotoA953 using BubHub
    Last edited by knomie; 17-05-2012 at 18:54.