+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I just did a pregnancy test and it is negative. But my period is not due til around the 26th so I don't know. Should I wait til then or what? I have a feeling it may just be my uti returning.

Bonkers is offline wishes she was a glow worm. A glow worm's never glum, 'cos how can you be grumpy when the sun shines out of your bum?
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Just go to the doc. You might have a infection or something an they are never good. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think the only way to know is to see a doctor! Bubhub is as effective as google in establishing what is actually happening.

And definitely start using condoms, not just for contraception but STD's! You have no idea what a new partner may have an many can present no symptoms.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to singlemumma82 For This Useful Post:

mum2bubba  (18-05-2012),SassyMummy  (18-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I think it's your UTI.

I don't get small UTI infections, I get huge ones that need super strength antibiotics. It's not abnormal to bleed from the urethra due the UTI infection being passed through from the bladder. TMI but my UTI's used to get so bad I was p***ing blood clots. The first time I got it I thought it was my period but it wasnt. Go to docs asap.