+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by happy wanderer View Post
    It's worth complaining. I was badly burnt by an incorrectly mixed perming solution when I was 23. Some of my hair fell out and you could clearly see the burned skin. I lodged a complaint, was told to bugger off, refund was refused. Typical bully tactics. I went to the local court, lodged a small claim (cost me about $40) and not only got my refund back but compensation for medical expenses, pain and discomfort and costs. And you know, thinking about it now I have just realised that even though that was a one off experience, I still won't go to a hairdresser until really pushed (eg. attending a wedding and have to have it up or something).
    ouch! you poor thing, i'm glad you at least got some expenses back. what mongrels!

Thanks
    Reviews
    2 days before my wedding I went to get a semi permanent done in same colour practically as my hair- just a pick me up to make it look fresh and glossy. My hair is brunette.

It turned orange! Bright orange.

Took several hours back in the seat to get it back to normal although it wasn't 100%. Real nuisance fitting this into the schedule 2 days before the wedding with all the family and friends/rehearsal etc.

She still charged me though and I really shouldn't have paid.

Thankfully I had an absolutely amazing hairdresser for my wedding who made it look amazing as well as my bridesmaids! I wanted to take out the veil and put fresh flowers in for the reception, she told me it was harder than I thought and then told me she would come and do it for me. She met me at our reception, did it and checked over all our hair. Such a wonderful professional!! She redeemed hairdressers for me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I once had a hairdresser give me this awful haircut.

Seriously I looked like a mushroom.