So DH and I went conception vitamin shopping today.

I was trying to find the Swisse ones in the maze of bottles, and came across the Nature's Own Conception Kit.

Of course I wanted to buy it because it just looked so....desirable. You know that feeling, you see it and you want it before you've even read the back of the box, just because you're so excited by the IDEA of conception.

It sounds so good, and so affordable too. $31 for a months supply {for both parents-to-be} and in a lovely little box.

Can anyone with more experience tell me if this is worth buying? I've googled reviews but mostly get company self-promotion, which I never trust.

Description was:

"Nature's Own Conception Support contains two balanced and unique formulas for both the man and the woman to help prepare the body for conception. These specific formulations have been developed with key vitamins to help you achieve a healthy, natural conception. For the Mum-to-be, this formula provides specific support for women who are preparing to conceive. The key ingredient Paeonia lactiflora has traditionally been used in Chinese herbal medicine for regulating the menstrual cycle. Other key nutrients have been included to aid cell division and new tissue growth. The addition of antioxidants provides protection from free radical damage and is important for maintaining the health of eggs within the ovary. For the Dad-to-be, this formulation provides specific support for men prior to conception. It helps protect the body from oxidative stress resulting from free radical damage. Free radical or oxidative damage to sperm is thought to be responsible for many cases of low sperm count."

From the site, each tablet has:

Women's formula: Pyridoxine Hydrochloride 25mg Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 200mcg Folic Acid 200mcg Calcium ascorbate dihydrate (equiv. ascorbic acid 250mg) 303mg d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate (equiv: nat. vitamin E 50IU) 41mg Selenomethionine (equiv. selenium 25mcg) 63 mcg Iron amino acid chelate (equiv. iron 12mg) 120mg Zinc amino acid chelate (equiv. zinc 5mg) 25mg Peony (Paeonia lactiflora) extract equiv. to dry root 3g (3000mg)

Men's formula: Betacarotene 2.5mg Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 50mcg Folic Acid 99mcg Calcium ascorbate dihydrate (equiv. ascorbic acid 250mg) 303mg Magnesium amino acid chelate (equiv. magnesium 53mg) 265mg Co-enzyme Q10 (Ubidecarenone) 30mg Lycopene 2mg Selenomethionine (equiv. selenium 25mcg) 63mcg Zinc amino acid chelate (equiv. zinc 20mg) 100mg Citrus bioflavanoids extract 50mg Tribulus terretris (Burra Gokhru) extract equiv. to dry root 2.55g(2550mg) Tribulus terretris (Burra Gokhru) extract equiv. to dry fruit 450mg

Thanks so much if anyone can help!