+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Koberose View Post
    We are after a super king too, my house is a giants house and suits my fiancé down to a tee! Me on the other hand only being a whole 5'2 can't reach anything above the second shelve in our house.
    And as for high ceilings make sure you have a good fire place or can afford to run the heaters because my house is a freaken ice box!!! The fire place is good but have to have it running early in the Arvo for the night to be decent, one crap thing about high roofs
    We're in QLD, I run my aircon 24/7 often. But a nice outlook and a good breeze are on my requirements too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlissedOut View Post
    We're in QLD, I run my aircon 24/7 often. But a nice outlook and a good breeze are on my requirements too.
    In summer the house is great!! Heat rises so I find it lovely! Last summer I maybe used the air con once or twice but the ceiling fan was enough it was beautiful! I'm out middle of no we're past Sydney so it's about 10degrees colder here than Sydney all the time lol so if it's always hot where you are you will love it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by katezane View Post
    Hi ladies,

Just wondering if you have a king or queen bed.. Thinking about upgrading to a king as I'm just finding the queen a bit small lately, especially family movie nights in bed lol.

Just wanting to know if you notice that extra room or if they are much of a muchness?

Thanks
    Kate x
    I actually have a double bed at the moment, I got it for free, but I am a single mum. My son sleeps with me most nights. In the future I would like to get a king size bed though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have a King cause DF is too long for a queen. He's too long for a king too but ended up getting the King Size just to shut him up!!

Personally I find it too big but that's cause I went straight from a single to a king haha. I sleep right on the edge and don't move ... I'm guessing once DS gets older and wants to sleep in our bed I'll be happy we have such a large bed cause DF takes up so much room haha!

I do find that King size linen is quite expensive and difficult to find stuff you like. I constantly wish we had of got a queen! So much variety in bedspreads.

strawberry swing is offline not so patiently waiting for the 1st of july!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    we recently upgraded from a queen to a king. It was the best thing we've ever done!

the bed shops often have deals where you purchase a king for a single or queen price, and we waited to do that just before christmas and my mil bought us new linnen as a christmas gift we already had a king doona on the queen bed.

If you can def. upgrade to a king!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to strawberry swing For This Useful Post:

katezane  (17-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me and my dh went for a weekend away in January in sydney in a fancy motel it had a king bed and I really noticed the difference I soo want one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I love our king bed. DH is big and tall and DD2 is in our bed most nights so we need the room.

I've had no issues buying king size sheets and doonas from Big W, Target or Spotlight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We have a King bed too. DH is also tall, so we need it for his feet to fit in the bed... Ha ha!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay I won the bed on eBay for 600.00. Soooo excited

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow definitely a bargain katwzane

Sent from my HTC Legend using BubHub