+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Mod-RaryGirl is offline Forum Manager
    Winner 2013 - Best Avatar
    << Awesome avatar by Best Things!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyhugs View Post
    For this reason, I wouldn't want a king size bed cos as far as I know, there's no doona size bigger than a king
    Yes there is ... a Super King size (270 wide x 240 long) where as a King size (240 wide x 210 long).

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-RaryGirl For This Useful Post:

headoverfeet  (16-05-2012)

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RaryGirl View Post
    Yes there is ... a Super King size (270 wide x 240 long) where as a King size (240 wide x 210 long).

ARE YOU SERIOUS??? You're my new best friend

4. The Following User Says Thank You to HugsBunny For This Useful Post:

katezane  (17-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by katezane View Post
    I am convinced!! I am obsessed with eBay and was having a browse. Can you guys have a look and tell me how much your max bid would b for this.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/King-Size...f#ht_688wt_922
    Wow looks in great condition, haven't really priced king bed before though so wouldn't have a clue, but seems pretty good especially with the mattress and all, good luck if you decide to bid

Sent from my HTC Legend using BubHub

Mod-RaryGirl is offline Forum Manager
    Winner 2013 - Best Avatar
    << Awesome avatar by Best Things!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunnyhugs View Post
    ARE YOU SERIOUS??? You're my new best friend
    Lol ... it was the argument my DH used as to why we couldn't have a king bed, so I was over the moon when I found a super king and now have a king bed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Super King is on my wishlist, I'm 5'11 and DH is 6'2. We fit nicely in a King, but being tall we have a lot of tall people furniture, our couch is quite high off the ground, I want a taller dining suite etc... when I buy I'm going to replace the kitchen with taller units (it's going to be a forever house) and my house is going to have a high ceiling and door ways.

It'll be a giants house.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We've got a queen sized bed and let me tell you, it blows! We really want to upgrade to a king sized bed because the queen is getting a tad small for DH and I. I want to be able to spread out lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    King is sooo much better. We hate staying in
    Hotels that only have queen now, we love our bed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Definately go KING!!!!' we recently had to replace out mattress as we were waking up with backaches and decided we were going to buy a full bedroom suite as we needed a tall boy ( the walk in robe in our new rental is massive but has no shelving ) and really wanted a nice setting for our personal space. We kept wondering of it worth buying a king and ended up getting one because the price difference was that great between a queen and a king. It is the best thing ever! When DH gets up to go to work in the morning I don't even feel him get out of bed. When DD cones ti sleep in our bed I we have so much more space and the 3 of us can sleep without touching and annoying each other ( I say 'can' because DD likes to burrow into one of us until she is physically hurting us no matter how much space she has). makes sure you invest in a good mattress too , it's seriously worth every cent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    King.... Love love love ours get much better sleep with less disturbance (I don't like being touched, even by a toe, when I am sleeping)

Except I can't sleep in a queen anymore which is a problem when we go away as most places don't have king

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlissedOut View Post
    Super King is on my wishlist, I'm 5'11 and DH is 6'2. We fit nicely in a King, but being tall we have a lot of tall people furniture, our couch is quite high off the ground, I want a taller dining suite etc... when I buy I'm going to replace the kitchen with taller units (it's going to be a forever house) and my house is going to have a high ceiling and door ways.

It'll be a giants house.
    We are after a super king too, my house is a giants house and suits my fiancé down to a tee! Me on the other hand only being a whole 5'2 can't reach anything above the second shelve in our house.
    And as for high ceilings make sure you have a good fire place or can afford to run the heaters because my house is a freaken ice box!!! The fire place is good but have to have it running early in the Arvo for the night to be decent, one crap thing about high roofs