+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by RaryGirl View Post
    King! We upgraded from a Queen to King last year and I'll never go back now.

You can also get a super king sized doona & doona covers for those that like the doona to overhang the bed.
    Where abouts do you get them from? We are thinking about upgrading from our king to a super king I am just hesitant because I can't find linen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow, I wish we had a queen. We have a lousey double But. before now I have always had queen beds. With a family I would upgrade from a queen to a king. Just gives that extra bit of space for kiddies to crawl in with you. (Ex housemate had a queen bed, her and her hubby were larger people and you could still fit all 3 of us in for movie nights in winter)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am convinced!! I am obsessed with eBay and was having a browse. Can you guys have a look and tell me how much your max bid would b for this.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/King-Size...f#ht_688wt_922

Mod-RaryGirl is offline Forum Manager
    Winner 2013 - Best Avatar
    << Awesome avatar by Best Things!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Koberose View Post
    Where abouts do you get them from? We are thinking about upgrading from our king to a super king I am just hesitant because I can't find linen
    I've found heaps of online sellers ... even ebay had quite a few sellers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    DH and I can comfortably sleep in a single bed, we've even slept all night on a couch together before and been comfortable...but we upgraded to a king bed 4 1/2 years ago and it's awesome!
    We wake up sometimes sharing a pillow but we bought it as a family bed and it quite comfortably fits a restless kid in it. It doesn't feel huge anymore, just normal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha Areca my husband asked if you are both hobbits? Lol

LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We have a queen but I definately want a KING!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bought a king recently and it has to be the best purchase ever! Definitely notice the space difference going from a queen to king.

HugsBunny is offline Once upon a time there was a bunny.........
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have a queen size bed with a king size doona. I love having lots of doona to cover the bed :-)

For this reason, I wouldn't want a king size bed cos as far as I know, there's no doona size bigger than a king

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by katezane View Post
    Haha Areca my husband asked if you are both hobbits? Lol
    hahaha! We're both 5'8" tall (DH might make 5'9") but we're both slim...I'm 52kg and DH is 69kg and we're cuddlers so single beds and couches are okay (although now we're not as used to it it does make it harder to get comfortable initially)!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast