+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We have a King, in our old house we had a King pushed together with a Queen and a cot sidecar, lol. Communal sleeping at its best.

The King felt so big in the first weeks, now it's like just a normal size bed, I couldn't downsize.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BlissedOut For This Useful Post:

katezane  (16-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Def king! Would never go back to queen! Heaps of room to spread out and room for ds in the middle if he's having a bad night and won't sleep!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    King King King!!!
    We had a queen when I was pregnant and upgraded when dd was about 6 months old. I wish we had of done it sooner!! We all sleep together and have our own space! We have our old queen in the spare room and have no idea how we all slept in it!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    DH and I spent a night in a king we have a queen at home and I didn't like how bog it was I felt like I spent half the night looking for him, I love my queen but DH and I are both love to cuddle, my sister on the other had just got a king for her and her DP and she loves the extra room

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love our king!! The only thing that would make me hesitate is if I was renting and wasn't sure If future master bedrooms would be big enough.

We own our place (well... The bank does anyway!) and our master bedroom fits it comfortably alongside the rest of the bedroom suite.

Definitely a difference between the king and queen. It sounds Unromantic, but neither of us can really sleep touching each other. My parents only have a double in their spare room and we visit DH sleeps on a mattress on the floor simply because we cannot sleep with each other in a double!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    We have a queen & I think it's roomy enough.

I would hesitate to get a king just incase we end up buying a house with bedrooms that aren't massive.

Otherwise, I agree that kings are pretty awesome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love my king bed. Suffered through pregnancy in only a double. I was only going to buy a queen, but it didn't look that much bigger than the double in the shop, so splurged and went for the king. You don't even notice that someone else is in the bed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I would love a king. If my nana ever gets rid of hers, she knows i want it. Oh so comfy hers is too.

I have a queen.

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub

Mod-RaryGirl is offline Forum Manager
    Winner 2013 - Best Avatar
    << Awesome avatar by Best Things!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    King! We upgraded from a Queen to King last year and I'll never go back now.

You can also get a super king sized doona & doona covers for those that like the doona to overhang the bed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    we have a queen but i am longing for an upgrade to a king.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast