+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondEyes View Post
    We have a double lolll. It sucks so bad!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    We have a Queen, I think DF would like a King though. I'm a snorer lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    King!! We upgraded our queen only 2 weeks ago, and just in time too as the mornings and nights have been super chilly, now I can easily have the boys come in for morning snuggles without being booted out of my bed! Also I notice a huge difference because I love my space, and the extra room helps being pregnant and me moving all over the place during the night (i'm quite a reslesss sleeper)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Omg king all the way!!! DH and I can sleep without touching and it's soo roomy!!! They're roughly the same price anyway (but bed linen can be sparse)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have a King and love it but does take up a lot of space in our large bedroom so keep that in mind. We are house swapping at the moment and easily sleep in a queen too. More important for me though is the latex mattress so I don't get bounced all over the bed when DH who is much larger than me moves. I love my bed

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    This thread is making me laugh. We just upgraded from a double to a queen and omg I am in HEAVEN! You lot would have died in our old double bed if we had a king we would pretty much be climbing onto the bed from the doorway, and dressing while standing on it in the morning.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkIsTheNewBlack View Post
    Omg king all the way!!! DH and I can sleep without touching and it's soo roomy!!! They're roughly the same price anyway (but bed linen can be sparse)
    We always keep an eye on the sales at Harris Scarfe. I don't think I've paid more than $60 or $70 for doona cover sets or sheet sets
    It's king all the way for us. We were undecided until we stayed at a hotel that had king sized beds and oh. my. god. best night's sleep we've both ever had.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Berrie For This Useful Post:

katezane  (16-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have a king bed at the moment and it's great it's the only size bed my fiancé can sleep in his about 6foot5, we are considering the next size up though "super king" I am just worried though cause I have never seen linen that size has any one else?

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have a queen upgraded it to king soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    King for sure!!! Although some nights I wished we shared a single so we could cuddle much closer!! sleeping in the middle of a king seems pointless.. You have to spread out! Hehe

DS is 21 months & has a queen! He turns all night & literally uses every cm of that bed!! Hehe so hard to find cute kids quilt covers for a queen !!