+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by faroutbrusselsprout View Post
    Can anyone tell me why I should get the original thermomix and not another brand..??
    I think it's a question of quality also as pp mentioned the reverse function and the fact that the thermomix is gearless (driven by magnets not belts) spoke loudly to me. It might be a good idea to ask in the thermomix chat thread though I'm sure these people don't want their thread derailed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh no I wasn't derailing! I actually realised I worded my question really badly and it was more an interest in these brands!
    Sorry! I'll slink off to to the other thread. . _•_•_•_•_•_ (that's me slinking)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by faroutbrusselsprout View Post
    Can anyone tell me why I should get the original thermomix and not another brand..??
    Hello . Have a thermomix party the ladies are lovely and helpfull . i guess people are worried about spending that much money on a thermomix if they don't fine the need for it in there everyday meals .
    good luck

BabushkaMumma is offline Mothering with my whole heart as thats what my girls have given me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Subscribing as I am hoping to get my TC after tax!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am on a crap diet and am loving my steamed Yum cha at home brand Prawn hargow . I steam them while cooking the veg in the bottom . I also have been making home made soup and dressing for my salads . 1 lemon 1 orange and what ever herb you have . Tonight I put mint herb and chive in the dressing and made a nice taste if you like mint . hate diets lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    subbing

I made porridge in my bellini this morning... used a TM recipe online and adjusted a little (mainly cos I forgot to swap the chopping blade to the mixing one) lol

Grate apple (i cut into large chunks first) 10 sec speed 8

add 80gm rolled oats
    240 milk (i used soy)
    180 water
    spoon of sugar (i actually dont think it needed the sugar)

speed 2 for 8 minutes, 90 degrees

then i added some sultanas and did 3 min speed 2 temp 90

was delicious!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad I found this thread.... the other Bellini one was deleted for some reason.

Love hearing about everyone's experience and sharing recipes etc.

I made a fantastic 'Magic Bean Chocolate Cake' tonight. Google it.... it's made with kidney beans. Sounds odd, but was delicious... and gluten-free.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Thermochef / Bellini / maxxi owners!

Great to find this thread. I never cook dessert before, glad with thermochef it made cooking so much easier. So far I have made banana bread (put 1 tbs honey to make healthier and reduce the sugar), muffin, tuna sauce, butter chicken.

Thanks
    Reviews
    just wondering if anyone knows what happened to the other bellini thread??? was away for a week and was excited to catch up lol sad life i know

BabushkaMumma is offline Mothering with my whole heart as thats what my girls have given me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Thermochef / Bellini / maxxi owners!

I got my TC Very happy! Been making GF bread, lots of yummy instant icecreams (frozen bananas, coconut creams, berries etc) rice milks.

Love my machine very much!

Mind you, I did somehow manage to loosen my blades when making lemonade (should've cut my whole lemons up smaller) but I rang new wave and got new blades so I'm happy about that!