+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 40
  1. #21
    FearlessLeader's Avatar
    FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    10,726
    Thanks
    2,499
    Thanked
    9,122
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    No, I stalked my DIG for a few weeks, lurked around a little and then jumped into the DIG chat thread. Then got addicted with asking loads of pregnancy questions in the pregnancy forum.

    Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,368
    Thanks
    499
    Thanked
    1,481
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nope, I kept quiet for ages because I felt like an intruder on this site, no kids, not pregnant, not TTC, and no immediate plans to.
    I joined because I decided I definitely wanted babies one day and I can't think of anything more difficult in life than raising children. So thought I'd better start learning about it asap!
    I still do feel like an intruder, but I'm slowly getting closer....
    I'll be a "real" member next year!

  3. #23
    rainbow road's Avatar
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in a glass case of emotion
    Posts
    12,442
    Thanks
    1,195
    Thanked
    8,102
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Baburun View Post
    Nope, I kept quiet for ages because I felt like an intruder on this site, no kids, not pregnant, not TTC, and no immediate plans to.
    I joined because I decided I definitely wanted babies one day and I can't think of anything more difficult in life than raising children. So thought I'd better start learning about it asap!
    I still do feel like an intruder, but I'm slowly getting closer....
    I'll be a "real" member next year!
    You sound like me

    I'm 22 and have been a member for 4 years. FINALLY it's my turn to start TTC and will be doing so at the end of the year. I've met a lot of likeminded awesome people on BH who help me deal with my excessive cluckiness and, now I have real TTC questions to ask, give me lots of information as well

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Mackay
    Posts
    6,277
    Thanks
    809
    Thanked
    2,404
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I just started posting. Figured those who wanted to know me would ask

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Launceston
    Posts
    13,466
    Thanks
    732
    Thanked
    2,355
    Reviews
    34
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Nope. I stalked for a long time before joining though.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    315
    Thanks
    153
    Thanked
    58
    Reviews
    33
    Quote Originally Posted by waterlily View Post
    Nope. I stalked for a long time before joining though.
    Same

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    4,592
    Thanks
    64
    Thanked
    254
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I can't remember if I did or didn't. I don't think so....

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    2,368
    Thanks
    499
    Thanked
    1,481
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    You sound like me

    I'm 22 and have been a member for 4 years. FINALLY it's my turn to start TTC and will be doing so at the end of the year. I've met a lot of likeminded awesome people on BH who help me deal with my excessive cluckiness and, now I have real TTC questions to ask, give me lots of information as well
    hehe yeah I remember seeing you around since as long as I've been here, it's always nice to know there are others like me!
    (I admit, you stand out to me because I like your taste in video games/user names)
    And in a totally non-stalkerish way, I'm really excited for you that you're finally TTC soon! =)

  9. #29
    rainbow road's Avatar
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    in a glass case of emotion
    Posts
    12,442
    Thanks
    1,195
    Thanked
    8,102
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Baburun View Post
    hehe yeah I remember seeing you around since as long as I've been here, it's always nice to know there are others like me!
    (I admit, you stand out to me because I like your taste in video games/user names)
    And in a totally non-stalkerish way, I'm really excited for you that you're finally TTC soon! =)
    Thank you so am I! I wish I could just do it tomorrow, I'm so impatient There are quite a few of us around!

  10. #30
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    3,682
    Thanks
    1,177
    Thanked
    381
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yep way back when I made an intro thread but when returning with different name or account I didnt. I also don't welcome people I just forget that section is there ooops


 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 87
    Last Post: 25-04-2012, 15:19
  2. When and how to introduce water?
    By Cue in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 18-03-2012, 22:56

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Hire For Baby Perth
New RETAIL store - Perth Hire For Baby Perth
Here at Hire for Baby, we offer a wide range of products from Child Restraints to Strollers, Stroller Accessories and Oricom Baby Monitors. Wholesale prices - till the stock ends. Buy from us and get the installation for FREE.
Like us on Facebook and get $10 OFF
featured supporter
ProSwim
ProSwim runs learn to swim classes for babies, children and adults. Our indoor centre in Plympton Park has lessons all year round, including school holidays. We also offer outdoor programs during the summer months (Oct-Mar) at Rostrevor college.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!